Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who ever had sex @ tunnel??

csugad

i dont wanna brag .......but i got my rocks off in the main floor dj booth with one of the cage dancers,lisa i luv u,in the hip hop library,anyone knbow the little storage closet that was only 4 ft high ?? best bj ever candy flippin my balls off in the "new room" till my boy fell on the girl who was givin me brain cuz he was in a khole lol and about once a mo there was nothin like a good ol bang session in the co ed stalls b4 some dik messed that up. oh yea my last 2 places 4 a minute in the cage,main floor style n the looong "tunnel" where we had our private party "orgasm" in 98' after the rape in the b-rrom all this beatiful esctacy fueled love and the best times of my life came 2 an end but i will have these memories etched in my mind till I die. thank you tunnel

i dont wanna brag .......but i got my rocks off in the main floor dj booth with one of the cage dancers,lisa i luv u,in the hip hop library,anyone knbow the little storage closet that was only 4 ft high ?? best bj ever candy flippin my balls off in the "new room" till my boy fell on the girl who was givin me brain cuz he was in a khole lol and about once a mo there was nothin like a good ol bang session in the co ed stalls b4 some dik messed that up. oh yea my last 2 places 4 a minute in the cage,main floor style n the looong "tunnel" where we had our private party "orgasm" in 98' after the rape in the b-rrom all this beatiful esctacy fueled love and the best times of my life came 2 an end but i will have these memories etched in my mind till I die. thank you tunnel

Hate to break it to you, but that cage dancer "lisa" was a tranny. You fucked a guy.

What's up fellas! i must admit man, "THE TUNNEL" was one of the crazyest places ive seen since that error! I mean dude i saw people fucking, on the main floor chillen like it was nothing special! but to repost about the fucking! i had a few rocks off where the old stage was in the front, on the left side behind the speaker, i had a few BJS rolling! shit was nice but i was paranoid as fuck! anyhow i miss that place! but then again, i dont! anyway much love to the TUNNEL! on here is something to remeber the tunnel!

Tunnel_NYC.jpg

What's up fellas! i must admit man, "THE TUNNEL" was one of the crazyest places ive seen since that error! I mean dude i saw people fucking, on the main floor chillen like it was nothing special! but to repost about the fucking! i had a few rocks off where the old stage was in the front, on the left side behind the speaker, i had a few BJS rolling! shit was nice but i was paranoid as fuck! anyhow i miss that place! but then again, i dont! anyway much love to the TUNNEL! on here is something to remeber the tunnel!

Tunnel_NYC.jpg

hah! I think i met you there many moons ago. at least i think it was you. who knows we had a lot of meetups back in those days

brian 1500 is actually the tranny richy rich n amanda lepore butt fucked in petes office upstairs his dna is permanently fucked and now he has offspring that cum out wearing 10 foot platform rainbow bright shoes with didldos for binkys

brian 1500 is actually the tranny richy rich n amanda lepore butt fucked in petes office upstairs his dna is permanently fucked and now he has offspring that cum out wearing 10 foot platform rainbow bright shoes with didldos for binkys

wow, how old are u that you make statements like that....... and why would you come on here and talk about the TuNNEL . R.I.P and the sex u had with a guy. lol How are u contributing to the scene??? other then making immature statements and being gay phisically and mentally...

LOL.

Nice try.

Its ok. Im sure you were all fucked up when you fucked the tranny. That can be your excuse.

u fuckin retarts wish u had as many beutiful FEMALES as ive had in my life i never said shit about no fuckin tranny brian1500 and his faggot clubplanet groupie candykid crew started their own sick fantasies i just shot back u fuckin idiot anyway yea its ok 2 hate ud hate me more if u saw me in the club rippin the dancefloor in the flyest gear with the bangin bitches the best drugz the most money and the best lookin motherfucker in the goddamn club beleive me if u were me ud b this confident too dont hate participate.....muahahha your such fuckin losers i go on here once a week and u replyed in minutes after i posted get a fuckin life u duck ass lames

u fuckin retarts wish u had as many beutiful FEMALES as ive had in my life i never said shit about no fuckin tranny brian1500 and his faggot clubplanet groupie candykid crew started their own sick fantasies i just shot back u fuckin idiot anyway yea its ok 2 hate ud hate me more if u saw me in the club rippin the dancefloor in the flyest gear with the bangin bitches the best drugz the most money and the best lookin motherfucker in the goddamn club beleive me if u were me ud b this confident too dont hate participate.....muahahha your such fuckin losers i go on here once a week and u replyed in minutes after i posted get a fuckin life u duck ass lames

Guy if you were as cool and chill as you say u are. You wouldn't be coming on here telling stories and getting other peps attention with ur gay stories. you would be urself and peps would learn to respect u for that, rather then u posting here about how cool and chill you are and all ur stories b/c that makes you look mad immature. iam not hating on u so dont take it personal just my two cents.

i basically wanted to reminisce for a second and see if anyone else enjoyed my same endeavors because the last few years/decade the scene has never elevated to the climactic level of d-tenaglia rockin a crowd of 4k peeps all standin on bars,tables,couchs loosin their fuckin minds to the bombs being dropped and my final question to everyone is has the music/scene changed or the people in the scene?!

i basically wanted to reminisce for a second and see if anyone else enjoyed my same endeavors because the last few years/decade the scene has never elevated to the climactic level of d-tenaglia rockin a crowd of 4k peeps all standin on bars,tables,couchs loosin their fuckin minds to the bombs being dropped and my final question to everyone is has the music/scene changed or the people in the scene?!

Listen muthafucka dont get mad you got raped by a tranny and come on here acting like it was cool to stick your small dick inside a man/woman

Listen muthafucka dont get mad you got raped by a tranny and come on here acting like it was cool to stick your small dick inside a man/woman

hey man, if he likes to fuck trannies, them more power to him! like we give a shit about it. lol

The music has definatly changed. Its all this electro crap now. Its nice to get compliments when people tell me they are glad someone is spinning hard nasty beats still.

The people have changed too. Its no more going out and being yourself and having a good time. its all attitude and the "models and Bottles" thing now. People listen to hip hop so that alone should show people have obviously lost thier taste in music. Hip hop isnt even music.

i listen to strictly early 90's hip hop (wu-tang,boot kamp and mf doom) but yea electro shoulda stayed in the uk it has no business to invade our clubs....whatever happened to luis santana he used to spin @ disco 2k and tunnel upstairs back room "new room" @ 4am every saturday,had to be some of the sickest adreniline pumped sets of all time

and matty g ill timbaland stomp your fuckin brains into the koncrete u faggot fuck name a time/place u fuckin homos talk so much shyt hidin behind a computer u pussys are the kinda fucks who r afraid to make eye contact ,hidin in the corner ,suckin people off.

and matty g ill timbaland stomp your fuckin brains into the koncrete u faggot fuck name a time/place u fuckin homos talk so much shyt hidin behind a computer u pussys are the kinda fucks who r afraid to make eye contact ,hidin in the corner ,suckin people off.

LOL. You are one pathetic person. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost but not quite. lol.