Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE MOTHERFUCKING OFFICIAL JP BASHING THREAD

Originally posted by newsense:

Let's see where shall we start ...

As for him being a producer ...

DMX - Party Up (jp rmx) - the worst fucking track i ever heard, rap lyrics over a house loop ... what the fuck is that??? I guess that sounds good when your on K

He also remixed that Montell Jordan track ... hahahahah ..... what the fuck was that???

I'll give JP credit for one track & thats The Arrivail remix he did, But still all he did with was add on to someone elses(benny maze) idea ... anybody could of made that track hot with the right equipment ...

Then theres the JP vocal crap remixes ...

who the fuck likes these songs anyway?

Fags,Drags,ChickenHeads & divas ...

If you people think JP is so almighty,so good & so famous ... Go over to europe and ask them if they ever heard of him, i'll bet you anything that they never heard of him & i'll bet if you play them a JP track or mix they'll fucking laugh in your fucking face and tell you to get a clue to what this shit is really about ...

next

This dick is just mad cause Paris won't let him with his corny ass hat & his played adidas pants. (see this herb's pic for reference, what a joke).

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranza:

Here we go again.. A new can of worms.. You want my opinion?? I dont think you do.. Sure, Cleveland plays some great classics, but that man needs some practice.. I mean, anyone can mix records on the break.. I have never heard him match a breat ever.. And that's the truth..

I dont think anyone has heard Cleveland match a breat..whatever that is.

at least he has a clue.

Originally posted by housin:

I dont think anyone has heard Cleveland match a breat..whatever that is.

at least he has a clue.

Damn you Dick its called a Typo some people on this board are so fucking ANAL.....

[This message has been edited by lo2o0o (edited 08-22-2000).]

Originally posted by saintjsc:

seems likeit never ends..jp stinks..no jp is god...who cares..

i agree w/ pooh.. Vasquez created the soundfactory movement andi'm sick of a bunch of JUNKBOXES jumping around screaming that jonathan peters made "Sound Factory" a name. NO. JP CREATED HIS OWN INCREDIBLE MOVEMENT ON WEST 46TH STREET PERIOD. they should have changed the name or something...

As for factory still being packed and loyal following blah blah blah... only people that can SAY THAT are those that don't do the drugs.. if you can give me a nightclub and a dj that spins til 2pm w/out the e, k , g, crystal, whatever..then THATS a solid statement. The place is disgusting now as are many of the nyork nightclubs.... it isn't about music at all anymore for many.... for many it's about getting F*&cked up to noise in big warehouse that charges admission to let in sloppy addicts. A society of nobody's who have 500 best friends on a saturday night..where people ask you "what DID u do?" instead of reality where people ask you "what do u do?" We've all been there but when u start seeing posts w/ people remarking about how they're gonna kick someones ass cause they don'tlike a certain dj or club.... RIDICULOUS. I'msorry kids.. the nightlife holds a place in my heart but there's a reason why they get busted..there's a reason why it's not talked about or frequented by the working class ...it all has a negative connotation... it will hold a place in my heart and my growing up..but a clubhouse will never be a home. Take life seriously, and treat the clubworld for what it is..a fantasy.

"all those fake celebrities..and all those vicious queens...all the stupid papers and the stupid magazines....sweet dreams are made of anything that gets you in the scene."

jsc

Ok couldn't pass this up ..hmm non of the working class? Well let me think of the small group that I see every week at Factory one is an accountant, another a lawyer, an other a stock broker, restaurant manager, miramax publicist, etc. etc. Yeah obviously you don't like the drugs, FINE, don't do them ..set an example. But don't assume that because of the drug everyone is bad there and the scene sucks.

Originally posted by newsense:

Let's see where shall we start ...

As for him being a producer ...

DMX - Party Up (jp rmx) - the worst fucking track i ever heard, rap lyrics over a house loop ... what the fuck is that??? I guess that sounds good when your on K

He also remixed that Montell Jordan track ... hahahahah ..... what the fuck was that???

I'll give JP credit for one track & thats The Arrivail remix he did, But still all he did with was add on to someone elses(benny maze) idea ... anybody could of made that track hot with the right equipment ...

Then theres the JP vocal crap remixes ...

who the fuck likes these songs anyway?

Fags,Drags,ChickenHeads & divas ...

If you people think JP is so almighty,so good & so famous ... Go over to europe and ask them if they ever heard of him, i'll bet you anything that they never heard of him & i'll bet if you play them a JP track or mix they'll fucking laugh in your fucking face and tell you to get a clue to what this shit is really about ...

next

Hey,

Nosense, stop spinning on your head in that stupid hat for a minute & look at me signature. You like ?

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

The sound factory sound system sucks. They need a new one.

Sound factory is a wholein the wall and twilo is THE ORIGINAL SOUND FACTORY

No Big time dj's go to soundfactory because it's a whole in the wall for crack heads.

look how many huge dj's go to twilo, THE BEST CLUB IN THE CITY WITH THE BEST SOUND SYSTEM

compared to no dj's that go to SF because it sucks

People make me laugh when they say Jonathan made soundfactory, if it was such a great club, then world famous dj's would go there to play AT LEAST once a month, but no big dj wants to be degraded like that. Sound factory is the tunnel for the year 2000, dirty and gross

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by loudness:

The sound factory sound system sucks. They need a new one.

Sound factory is a wholein the wall and twilo is THE ORIGINAL SOUND FACTORY

No Big time dj's go to soundfactory because it's a whole in the wall for crack heads.

look how many huge dj's go to twilo, THE BEST CLUB IN THE CITY WITH THE BEST SOUND SYSTEM

compared to no dj's that go to SF because it sucks

People make me laugh when they say Jonathan made soundfactory, if it was such a great club, then world famous dj's would go there to play AT LEAST once a month, but no big dj wants to be degraded like that. Sound factory is the tunnel for the year 2000, dirty and gross

<--------------- DO YOU WANNA HANDLE MY POOH ?

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

Originally posted by neusense:

I am tough, I know Karate & 5 other words in Chinese, I will breakdance & spin on my stupid hat & kick your ass.

YOU PEOPLE CRACK ME UP ...

ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME UPSET OR MAD OR SOMETHING, GOOD FUCKING LUCK smile.gif THIS SHIT DON'T PHASE ME ... KEEP IT COMING, GIRLS wink.gif

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

"StageDancer"...

I already addressed in a little more detail the working class comment etc etc.. but to clarify.. try bringing up "sound factory" or until what hour such and such was spinning in a board meeting. MANY SUITS (i.e. CEO's, Corporate Executives, THE BIGSHOTS ..not Vinnie Bodddaboom who works as an accountant-slash-promoter)..don't give a damn and I GUARENTEE YOU they will frown upon it. That's all i was saying..if u do drugs fine.. got NO problem with it..that's NOT what I was adressing..... I do have a problem with sloppy people thinking they are superstars DESTROYING THE TRUE SPIRIT AND VIBE OF HOUSE MUSIC....and trying to threaten someone for a difference of musical preference and opinion.

To each his own, I seriously doubt that I was targeting you in any way.......next time you go to factory or any other club and you trip over someone all zombied up.. THAT'S who i'm talking about.

JSC

"StageDancer"...

I already addressed in a little more detail the working class comment etc etc.. but to clarify.. try bringing up "sound factory" or until what hour such and such was spinning in a board meeting. MANY SUITS (i.e. CEO's, Corporate Executives, THE BIGSHOTS ..not Vinnie Bodddaboom who works as an accountant-slash-promoter)..don't give a damn and I GUARENTEE YOU they will frown upon it. That's all i was saying..if u do drugs fine.. got NO problem with it..that's NOT what I was adressing..... I do have a problem with sloppy people thinking they are superstars DESTROYING THE TRUE SPIRIT AND VIBE OF HOUSE MUSIC....and trying to threaten someone for a difference of musical preference and opinion.

To each his own, I seriously doubt that I was targeting you in any way.......next time you go to factory or any other club and you trip over someone all zombied up.. THAT'S who i'm talking about.

JSC

Hey I agree with that but I must say that truth is I'll take anybody and their opinion over the CEO's etc. with all the money and known of the life and juice that anybody who really loves music has. Ya know?

"StageDancer"...

JSC

Hey I agree but I must say that I will take any of the peeps I know over some CEO who doesn't have life, joy, or any of the juice that real music lovers feel when they hear a good song. You know?

i agree w/ pooh.. Vasquez created the soundfactory movement andi'm sick of a bunch of JUNKBOXES jumping around screaming that jonathan peters made "Sound Factory" a name. NO. JP CREATED HIS OWN INCREDIBLE MOVEMENT ON WEST 46TH STREET PERIOD. they should have changed the name or something...

As for factory still being packed and loyal following blah blah blah... only people that can SAY THAT are those that don't do the drugs.. if you can give me a nightclub and a dj that spins til 2pm w/out the e, k , g, crystal, whatever..then THATS a solid statement. The place is disgusting now as are many of the nyork nightclubs.... it isn't about music at all anymore for many.... for many it's about getting F*&cked up to noise in big warehouse that charges admission to let in sloppy addicts. A society of nobody's who have 500 best friends on a saturday night..where people ask you "what DID u do?" instead of reality where people ask you "what do u do?" We've all been there but when u start seeing posts w/ people remarking about how they're gonna kick someones ass cause they don'tlike a certain dj or club.... RIDICULOUS. I'msorry

kids.. the nightlife holds a place in my heart but there's a reason why they get busted..there's a reason why it's not talked about or frequented by the working class ...it all has a negative connotation... it will hold a place in my heart and my growing up..but a clubhouse will never be a home. Take life seriously, and treat the clubworld for what it is..a fantasy.

"all those fake celebrities..and all those vicious queens...all the stupid papers and the stupid magazines....sweet dreams are made of anything that gets you in the scene."

jsc

Im sorry but Vasquez sucks and when people hear SF they surely dont think of himback in the day, Vasquez=Sat night Twilo pissed.gif which sucks ass!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

No offense, Twilo far from sucks ass...

A much more diverse style of music is played there by a much more veteran producer and DJ.

Im not even dissing on SF, I was just there... its not my bag of tricks, but, I give credit... JP does his job for the SF heads, and he does it great.

I definitely was into Clevelands style in the dungeon, however.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

agreed to a degree and very well stated, but just because a person has moved to the next stage of there life in no way gives them the right to criticize what they once were. thats hypocritical and in the real world lets look at what really goes on, fact of the matter is

i would rather go to factory and drop a pill then go to OHM or NV and dorp 100 dollars in drinks to be packed in like sardines, and hear the guy next to me try to inpress some woman by telling her what great career he's had and how much a stock is earning per year. thats all great but come the weekend i do not want to speak let alone think about work.

this coming from someone in the working class, funny thing is most people in these clubs are from the working class.

not looking for drama just stating my opinion.

P.s. you see newsense when you speak like a gentlemen you get treated like one.

As for factory still being packed and loyal following blah blah blah... only people that can SAY THAT are those that don't do the drugs.. if you can give me a nightclub and a dj that spins til 2pm w/out the e, k , g, crystal, whatever..then THATS a solid statement. The place is disgusting now as are many of the nyork nightclubs.... it isn't about music at all anymore for many.... for many it's about getting F*&cked up to noise in big warehouse that charges admission to let in sloppy addicts. A society of nobody's who have 500 best friends on a saturday night..where people ask you "what DID u do?" instead of reality where people ask you "what do u do?" We've all been there but when u start seeing posts w/ people remarking about how they're gonna kick someones ass cause they don'tlike a certain dj or club.... RIDICULOUS. I'msorry kids.. the nightlife holds a place in my heart but there's a reason why they get busted..there's a reason why it's not talked about or frequented by the working class ...it all has a negative connotation... it will hold a place in my heart and my growing up..but a clubhouse will never be a home. Take life seriously, and treat the clubworld for what it is..a fantasy.

jsc

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

the pettiness of these "i hate that dj/club" posts is ridiculous. come on people!

there are different clubs because different people like different things. so what, because someone likes one club over another that means all those with different tastes are a-holes? give me a break!

rolleyes.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

No offense, Twilo far from sucks ass...

A much more diverse style of music is played there by a much more veteran producer and DJ.

Im not even dissing on SF, I was just there... its not my bag of tricks, but, I give credit... JP does his job for the SF heads, and he does it great.

I definitely was into Clevelands style in the dungeon, however.

Twilo is good on Fridays but sucks ass on sat. Vasquez is old and his shit is played!!

scramble

To each his/her own.and i have NO probs w/ people that do whatever. But you can't tell me that this scene hasn't gone downhill in the past 5 years. Especially Factory.. it was crazy back a few years but nowhere near as sloppy and TWISTED as it is now. I'm not critcizing what people do now but when people start threatening other clubkids on the board over a dj?..or a venue?..thats when i have to say something and i'm sure you'll agree...

what matters is that people are having fun and being careful. end of story.

jsc

oh i will agree with you 100% factory and the whole scene has gone wayy downhill. its terrible actually i have had this discussion with many of my friends, now it seems like everyone just goes out to look better than the next guy and its all about who can get the most fucked up. no doubt i don't deny that in the least. it has actually made me feel dirty at times beign in the scene. its not about the music and having a blast anylonger it has become a drug hangar.

bring the OLD factory back when JP was REALLY on. 2 years ago. thats what i would love.

but unfortunately shit evolves and nothing stays the same. ya know how that goes.

you know it used to be about going out maybe droppin a pill or 2 taking a few bumps maybe smoking a blunt, having a good time getting fucked up but still having CONTROL. no i see alot of out of control people that get so mangled beyond there limitations its nausiating. if you need to do that much drugs to have a good time, well Daytop is waiting for you then...

p.s. its a he.

Chris.

scramble

To each his/her own.and i have NO probs w/ people that do whatever. But you can't tell me that this scene hasn't gone downhill in the past 5 years. Especially Factory.. it was crazy back a few years but nowhere near as sloppy and TWISTED as it is now. I'm not critcizing what people do now but when people start threatening other clubkids on the board over a dj?..or a venue?..thats when i have to say something and i'm sure you'll agree...

what matters is that people are having fun and being careful. end of story.

jsc

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...