Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough JP Bashing For Christ's sake....

Come on Now People......

I have Been Reading and Posting on Boards for a couple years now and come to realize a few things........

1- Some people like JP

2- Some people hate JP

I like JP......

I've been to Vinyl....Cool Vibe in that place...But DT is not my can of sauce.....Do I post shit about him....no I respect the fact that he has a loyal following and that he can move a room.

Jp also has a loyal following and moves a room. They spin different shit, So please stop comparing them.

Second......Who cares if JP does K....Enough of you do it to and I am sure he is not the only dj who experiments with shit. So Move On......

Remember People.......To Each his own....

Buck

"No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent"

JP is a bum and the soundfactory sucks.

first of all, JP is a very over rated dj, very over rated.he is a very good producer, but as a dj, he sucks.

how many times have I gone to factory and had drugged up idiots come up to me and try to speak but all that comes out is messed up garble! Coming up to me thinking I am their friend or someone they know?

You can play anything for these idiots and they will leave thinking it's good. People just go to the sound factory to do drugs, so it doesn't matter what you play for people who can't walk or talk stright.

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by loudness:

You can play anything for these idiots and they will leave thinking it's good. People just go to the sound factory to do drugs, so it doesn't matter what you play for people who can't walk or talk stright.

Yeah.. Sure.. Unfortunatly, there are many people that go there just to be seen, or go to get fucked up, but not all.. You will get that IN EVERY SINGLE CLUB IN NEW YORK CITY!! So dont try to make it like it only happens at Sound Factory.. To be honest, I have seen more ugly, nasty, cracked out sweaty disgusting people at Twilo, than at Sound Factory.. Its true, it's true.. rolleyes.gif

There are a lot of people who have been going to SF for a long time, and appreaciate Jonathan, and his music..

What was the point of this post?? Are you blind?? Wasnt it to END all this dj bashing??

If I might ask, what clubs to you frequent?? Cause you seem to hate JP, DT and a few other djs..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

whatever loudness you fuckin freak,i go to factory and i aint all cracked out,you filthy piece of trash,stop talking out your ass.yeah some people might be fucked up thats everywhere though.i never start no drama but you just pissed me off.

------------------

music...makes the people....come together

children,children

I have been to every club in the city and been to other countries to hear other dj's.

And JP sucks compared to other dj's. Oh, it's true,it's true.

The guy spins records for a half and hour and you people don't get bord of this????????????? let me the you local boys and girls something, until you start going to other countries and start listening to other dj's, don't glorify this Jonathan Peters as anything special.

the guy spins records for a half an hour to drugged out clowns.oh, it's true,it's true.

If he was to go anywhere else and try to pull the shit that he does, the dance floor would open up like your girls pussy when I hit it last night.

oh,it's true,it's true.

------------------

alright buddy you made your point.if you dont like him great,dont go,if you do even better.well hang out and do mad bumps.then well go to my crack shack and smoke a jumbo.excuse my hostility on my last post i didnt know i was in the prescence of an all in knowing supreme being. on the real tho,i respect everybodys opinion.even you loudness.ill do my thing you do yours.just dont make false statements that everybody just goes to do drugs--just aint true.

see you at sf.

------------------

music...makes the people....come together

Listen JP is the shit, biggrin.gif there is no need to be puttin him down, just accept the fact that he is a very talented DJ, who knows his shit and has worked very hard to get where he is. I mean he spins at one of the most popular clubs in the city, so that should speak for itself!! Now whoever doesnt like him doesnt have to go to SF, its as simple as that, there is no need for put downs like that, it is very immature. to each his own..RESPECT PLEASE

-----------------

~Music Is The Answer~ smile.gif

whats wrong with you did you crawl out of the freak closet??

put him back in someone, wheres my freak net, give it to me..

Bro why can't JP be taleted is that a crime to give a man there proper respect.

He obviously must be doing something right, he packs the place every weekend, and SF is still THE hottest club in NYC, besides maybe twilo when Juniors there.

And whos talking other countries anyway, i don't live in other countries I live right here in NYC so who gives a shit what goes on in West Bubbafuck...

what a weak thread enuff already..

Originally posted by loudness:

Im sorry I am not as cool as you frankie prep.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

whats wrong with you did you crawl out of the freak closet??

put him back in someone, wheres my freak net, give it to me..

Bro why can't JP be taleted is that a crime to give a man there proper respect.

He obviously must be doing something right, he packs the place every weekend, and SF is still THE hottest club in NYC, besides maybe twilo when Juniors there.

And whos talking other countries anyway, i don't live in other countries I live right here in NYC so who gives a shit what goes on in West Bubbafuck...

what a weak thread enuff already..

WELL said scramble..... aggggh.. this should be called DJ Deathmatch and not clubnyc.

He might be talented but he aint shit compared to other dj's that spin in europe. He is way over rated, and is loseing respect as a dj. As a producer he's good, but as dj he sucks now.

I just have to say something because all these people say JP this,Jp that, when there are many more dj's out there that would burn him.

you cant tell me he's loseing repect. No other dj gets bashed more then him. if he was so great he would be respected like other dj's. hay, it happens, dj's fall off

------------------

Compare

Jonathan plays all imports

imports come mostly from where?

Where do all the best dj's come from?

Where does all the best music come from?

You can compare Jonathan and eurpope because jonathan is playing european records. But they would boo him out of europe faster then NY would boo John rocker.

------------------