Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty Jonathan Peters Rumor

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I heard that Jonathan Peters is leaving Soundfactory in one month.

I heard he got a million dollar record deal..and will be leaving for some time to put out some music....

What Have You Heard

*yawn* ...not gonna happen

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Could be anythings possible, but i highly doubt it.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I heard that Jonathan Peters is leaving Soundfactory in one month.

I heard he got a million dollar record deal..and will be leaving for some time to put out some music....

What Have You Heard

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Guest crystalmethodny

LOL,

Sometimes I wonder if JP can

*ducks and runs from the flaming*

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

i heard a rumor last summer he was steppin to be a resident somewhere in south beach. i doubt the rumor's true since he is the factory, but if he goes maybe factory will turn into the new home or whatever other euro club thats supposedely opening this fall. jp aint shit anyway, plays hard noise with bullshit whitney remixes inbetween.

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

LOL,

Sometimes I wonder if JP can

*ducks and runs from the flaming*

Steve,

Did you manage to have at least a half way decent time on Sat.??? ...good seeing you bro ..I totally thought you were pulling my genital when you said that you might show up ...surprise, surprise

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Guest crystalmethodny

Jack,

It was great seeing you again, and meeting and chatting with Arianna.

I had a decent time, but you know its just not my can of worms, and, I never mean any offense to those who enjoy it. Its your home smile.gif

I did think Cleveland in the basement was real good... I might just go back there to chill in the dungeons of SF.

BTW - She's a cutie!

-CM

------------------

Originally posted by p00h:

i heard a rumor last summer he was steppin to be a resident somewhere in south beach. i doubt the rumor's true since he is the factory, but if he goes maybe factory will turn into the new home or whatever other euro club thats supposedely opening this fall. jp aint shit anyway, plays hard noise with bullshit whitney remixes inbetween.

Quit dreaming brother.. Sound Factory will be here for good..

And whats wrong with hard music?? I dunno how you can sit in Twilo for 8 hours listning to djs play fluffy trance all night long.. That shit puts me to bed.. But hey, whatever floats your boat..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Jack,

It was great seeing you again, and meeting and chatting with Arianna.

I had a decent time, but you know its just not my can of worms, and, I never mean any offense to those who enjoy it. Its your home smile.gif

I did think Cleveland in the basement was real good... I might just go back there to chill in the dungeons of SF.

BTW - She's a cutie!

-CM

I LOVE CLEVELAND, I have ranted and raved about him on these boards only to be ignored.

I'm just excited somebody feels him smile.gifsmile.gif

He's very eclectic. When I go to SF the only time I see upstairs in when I enter and when I leave...

------------------

Din Da Da

Guest crystalmethodny

Well Cazz,

Guess I'll just have to say hi to you too while Im down there smile.gif

-CM

------------------

PLUR is not dead. Maybe you just don't feel it or see it (especially on this board and some clubs that are popular).

BUT IT IS NOT DEAD. I've still seen it and felt it.

If it is becoming rare, it's because of people like you with the "Fuck PLUR" attitude. You probably never had PLUR to begin with

------------------

Din Da Da

BECAUSE WHEN YOU ENTER MY HOUSE, IT THEN BECOMES OUR HOUSE...

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 08-21-2000).]

Its probably just a rumor there have been many of those..But in case he does leave and goes to another club around here i will definately be there!! B/C he is the SHIT!!! biggrin.gif

Because without Jonathan there is NO Factory, he is what makes the place come alive, without him that place would be "just another club"

But maybe it would be good if he did go somewhere else b/c the factory has turned into a tourist attraction and people who go there to truly appreciate the music cant even do that anymore cause its all a big musclehead show....

-----------------

~Music Is The Answer~ smile.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 08-21-2000).]

Hey pOOh and any other asshole that says I don't respect other peeps opinions, starting a rumor is not an opinion. Just b/c this board sucks ass doesn't mean u have to start rumors. true SF is nothing without JP... I mean look at the other clubs in NYC... they don't have JP and they ain't shit (with the excpetional few, and I mean few). And Tranza I agree, PLUR is dead. Look at this board. This board is about immature lil clubbers that have nothing to do but spill stupid rumors. And Scrambles.... can I get a bump? hahahahaha...

VS

------------------

"No one does it better"

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

Hey pOOh and any other asshole that says I don't respect other peeps opinions, starting a rumor is not an opinion. Just b/c this board sucks ass doesn't mean u have to start rumors. true SF is nothing without JP... I mean look at the other clubs in NYC... they don't have JP and they ain't shit (with the excpetional few, and I mean few). And Tranza I agree, PLUR is dead. Look at this board. This board is about immature lil clubbers that have nothing to do but spill stupid rumors. And Scrambles.... can I get a bump? hahahahaha...

VS

Dude, you SUCK ASS anyway and shouldn't EVEN call yourself ViciousSpinner!

I saw you a couple of weeks ago at Factory droppin your BROKE ASS glowsticks all over the floor.

the only thing that is VICIOUS about you is the stentch of ASS that seems to SPIN around you everywhere you go,

you hear me VS?,

YOU FRUIT ASS BASTARD!!!

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

VS

Hey VS,

Shut up & sit down when grown folks are conversing!

Punk!

Ok ok ok ok... I'll go home to Deeper where Mature People go to chat. So I hope that makes u happy Cazz. Yo Mama... I got no words for u... ur just a fuck nut that hides behins his computer anyway... and Kay Whoeler... u know u love me and the way I spin and I spin better than anyone u've ever seen. U were probably cheering my name, asking me for my autograph when I was done. Once again a phony prick on this board trying to use smart ass lines to get me mad... u FRUIT ASS BASTARD. If u gotta a problem with me Kay... e-mail me at vicousspinner@yahoo.com or come see me this weekend... if ur man enuff... bitch...

VS... back to Deeper... the REAL BOARD!!!

------------------

"No one does it better"

AMEN i couldn't have said it better myself.

juicehead invasion...

Originally posted by neptune:

Its probably just a rumor there have been many of those..But in case he does leave and goes to another club around here i will definately be there!! B/C he is the SHIT!!! biggrin.gif

Because without Jonathan there is NO Factory, he is what makes the place come alive, without him that place would be "just another club"

But maybe it would be good if he did go somewhere else b/c the factory has turned into a tourist attraction and people who go there to truly appreciate the music cant even do that anymore cause its all a big musclehead show....

-----------------

~Music Is The Answer~ smile.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 08-21-2000).]

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...