Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name Your Club

I think this was a thread a long time ago, but I'm curious as to what you would name your club, if you owned one: How bout these ones?

Club Krystal

Cyclone

Club Raw

Intrepid (sounds like the car too much?)

Club Odyssey

Club Matrix (possible problem with Warner Brothers)

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by g-money:

Oooohhhh, I really love VAPOR!!! And if not VAPOR, then maybe VIPER! (again, maybe that sounds too much like the car).

<<<PEACE>>>

Yeah...whats with the car names??? Although if you play it up and make the inside of the club reflect the name of the car...you could have engine parts suspended from the ceiling and shiny metal bumpers,rims....tires to swing and sit on...a regular jungle gym. PHAT!!!!!

Originally posted by vinylgrlnyc:

Yeah...whats with the car names??? Although if you play it up and make the inside of the club reflect the name of the car...you could have engine parts suspended from the ceiling and shiny metal bumpers,rims....tires to swing and sit on...a regular jungle gym. PHAT!!!!!

There use to be this one asian club name "Diablo" and they had two real diablos inside the club. Just thought I'd share that with you! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

Frankie's Boom Boom Room

no but seriously

NRG

Utopia

Bliss

function

H20

Intensity

I like the sound of that! Club Bliss. That's cool! icon14.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Anyone notice that if you take any common word and use it as a club name and it works? Take a look at your keyboard... Exclamation... Shift... Control... Tab... Insert... Delete... Scroll... Home... Pound... Asterisk...

Ok Ok... I'm sorry, I'm just VERY bored... I can list dozens but I'd prolly just use my name Thalia... or my nickname Thal... I know I know... it's pretentious... oh well.

The Cell sounds like some underground, S & M bar/club.

Vinlygrl, I love MIST also. You have something going there with the Vapor and Mist, so maybe you can call your club VAPOR MIST.

I was thinking about BLUEANGEL for the name of a club also. I don't mean to steal your screen name Blue, but Blue is my favorite color and BLueangel sounds alot better than Blueballs. Just think, you could have a Blue room with Blue lights and angels hanging from the ceiling. (Is that too cheesy?).

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

not a club, more like a bar or a booze store, good for a college town. bad name but frat-boy funny:

Liquor Box

i have also heard of a place in texas where there is a bar with a card table in the back. their motto:

"liquor in the front, poker in the rear!"

Originally posted by tripinchick:

Trinity -

I've been there (Sizzle) a couple times. I think it's shut down now, too many drugs!!! Small place, it had a pool table and the people were pretty cool. Drink's were outrageous. $5.- for a midget size bottle of water (like those tiny beer cans)!!! and that same bottle of water was $10 inside the VIP room (where all the drugs were freely distributed)

yea, I think it was called 'sizzle' to describe your brain, if you were there..

place was too sketchy for me... I think you had to have a password @ the front door, and I remember this freight elevator you took up there..

that was an after after hours pouring drinks @ 7am!

- I can't beleive someone remembered this place!! only in NY!

: )

I go for after hours @ houses in the hollywood hills these days!

peace T.C

jen

i have also heard of a place in texas where there is a bar with a card table in the back. their motto:

"liquor in the front, poker in the rear!"

LMAO, lick her in the front, poke her in the rear! hehehehhe

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com