Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name Your Club

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BOOM BOOM BASS ROOM

I thought of it in like 1995 while standing on the balcony at Palladium feeling the bass in my feet and I said I wanted to make a kickass club with bass that you could feel through your whole bod!

Someday....

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Bliss used to be a club in NY early 90's , there's a Viper room in L.A. , Intensity was a club in brooklyn way back when, shells is the name of a seafood restaurant chain. Not trying to be a dick but it's hard as hell to name a club. You want something noone else has or has had. I was in Greece several months ago and to my suprise stumbled upon 3 clubs named after NY clubs in GREECE, the first being Tunnel, Living Room , and Save the Robots.

-

Guest chinagirl

1) maxim

2) random

Once a month there is a party at china club called random that i go to. i thought it was cool

g-money - I like the name Blueangel as a club, too. Blue - you should feel special. wink.gif Whoever came up with Vapor and Bliss, I'm liking those. There's a Heaven in the Flats in Cleveland. I really like the name Halo for a club, but I don't know if that one already exists or not.

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by g-money:

Oooohhhh, I really love VAPOR!!! And if not VAPOR, then maybe VIPER! (again, maybe that sounds too much like the car).

<<<PEACE>>>

Viper is already owned by Johnny Depp here in LA. And it's only cool cuz of its history, otherwise it sucks(its small)

has a decent tues. night party

- vapor sounds cool

- anyone ever go to an after after hours named 'sizzle' in NY?

Trinity -

I've been there (Sizzle) a couple times. I think it's shut down now, too many drugs!!! Small place, it had a pool table and the people were pretty cool. Drink's were outrageous. $5.- for a midget size bottle of water (like those tiny beer cans)!!! and that same bottle of water was $10 inside the VIP room (where all the drugs were freely distributed)

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

[This message has been edited by tripinchick (edited 08-22-2000).]