Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Met Fanz

bxbomb

I am sorry for your loss .. i was pullin for the mets

BUT

a) You are NEVER allowed to bring up the Yanks vs Sox in 2004

B) Cease all talk of Reyes vs JEter ....its not an issue any more Reyes is the 3rd best SS in his own division

c)Willie is like 4th on the list of why this season went the way it did ...all these fans on the sports radio shows gotta realize it and your making a mistake if hes fired

i was just gonna start a thread labeled "good thing Mets fans don't post here anymore" :laugh:

i blame the Reyes fiasco on Ricky Henderson - he needs to be fired asap.

Keep Willie! I blame Omar more than Willie. Too many bad moves. He should have done everything in his power to keep that bullpen in tact.

Maybe this is good, it will ground both the team and all the annoying Mets fans that give level-headed fans like me a bad name. They were arrogant and didn't have the hunger. Next year they will have to prove themselves again and play with the fire lacking this year.

I feel this may have been the last straw for old man Spragga and he may have finally pulled the trigger. :(

Philly fans:Mets fans as Red Sox fans:Yankees fans - I never hated Philly before this year.

Lets go Yanks!

bx, you listen to kellerman dont you? i can tell because i listen to him also.

youre right tho, willie isnt the reason the mets missed the playoffs. the bulpen, Jose Reyes flaming out(i dont think he stole a base in the last 15 games or something like that) and Delgado.

However he is the manager and there has to be some culpability. The Mets have been the best team in that league for the last couple of yeas and cant make it to the WS. and this year couldnt even make the playoffs. hes gotta shoulder some of the blame. actually alot of it. seriously, if they couldnt make it to the playoffs in that league this year, then when the fuck will they?

hes gotta go.

bx, you listen to kellerman dont you? i can tell because i listen to him also.

youre right tho, willie isnt the reason the mets missed the playoffs. the bulpen, Jose Reyes flaming out(i dont think he stole a base in the last 15 games or something like that) and Delgado.

However he is the manager and there has to be some culpability. The Mets have been the best team in that league for the last couple of yeas and cant make it to the WS. and this year couldnt even make the playoffs. hes gotta shoulder some of the blame. actually alot of it. seriously, if they couldnt make it to the playoffs in that league this year, then when the fuck will they?

hes gotta go.

money doesnt buy championships....and it doesnt buy the talent with the most heart

just ask Steinbrenner

money doesnt buy championships....and it doesnt buy the talent with the most heart

just ask Steinbrenner

so NEVER EVER bring up payroll or free agents again

Caleb

Kellerman rocks (although he sometimes thinks hes a lil too smart and brings up some redic. stuff. enough with the sabremetrics!!!) but i cant listen to him cuz hes starts at 10

so NEVER EVER bring up payroll or free agents again

Caleb

Kellerman rocks (although he sometimes thinks hes a lil too smart and brings up some redic. stuff. enough with the sabremetrics!!!) but i cant listen to him cuz hes starts at 10

you're kidding right? you're actually telling me to stop when the difference in payroll of the yankees to the red sox is equal to the difference between the red sox and the pirates (and only three others)

you're kidding right? you're actually telling me to stop when the difference in payroll of the yankees to the red sox is equal to the difference between the red sox and the pirates (and only three others)

im telling you for the 674th time in the few yrs we have been on board ,that you kept bringing up the yanks bought their championships . now lo and behold you say you cant buy championships...funny now because bosox spending like drunk sailors and pick up a world series finally after 85 yrs , you change your tune

just ask Steinbrenner

lol what? ask steinbrenner? he bouht ALL oh his championships going back to the 70's

please dont tell me you atually believe the yankees won all those rings with homegrown talent? soooooo many trades and FA signings i cant even begin to name them but ill try

el duque

oneill

justice

cone

clemens

wettland

brosius

hayes

tino

strawberry

fielder

i typed this in like .08 ses but i seriously dont want to list them all. wayy too many. money does buy championships. ask the '03 Marlins

oh and, btw, your '04 Sox bought that ring. and might even buy it this year.

just because the yanks can afford(because they have the highest grossing regional tv station)to pay more means shit.

hows that Gagne trade working for you again?