Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween = CP MEETUP TIME!!!!!!!

weyes

i have no idea as to where the good halloween party is; it's usually on the saturday before halloween itself. i was just looking at groovetickets, though, and having trouble. the one at the roosevelt w/ andy caldwell sounded good to me until i saw that it was $50. i also don't even know that guy's music at all - just that his name is out there.

anybody have an event in mind :confused: ?

hi everyone, sorry I have been obessed with my facebook lately. Anyhoo, on Oct. 27th we are doing the Murder mystery dinner 'Fright Night" Train in Filmore, then we are suppose to go out. where dunno yet. but we will be dressed up, My hubby is going as Jack the Ripper, I am going as a victorian

vampire. It took me forever to find the best costume. I have a black taffeta bustled skirt with a red and black corseted top with victorian choker. The cherry on top is stick on canine's, and Black "Scleral" contacts ( boy were those puppies expensive), and black hair paint. ( I loved Bram Stoker's Dracula) I acutally found a red dress that was like "Mina's", but that dress was over 2G's. I will have to post pics. :)

As for the Andy Caldwell thing, isnt he house? you like that better dont you Weyes? And the price, well it's Halloween, $50 isnt bad, and it's at an old Hollywood hotel, which means there has to be haunted stories behind it hehehehehe ;)

i definitely give you mucho props for going all out on halloween, sanci, especially for getting the contacts :clap2: ! but my costume was $140 (well, i needed those shoes anyway) and i'm being told that getting my hair done is gonna cost me a bundle; i still haven't found a good place that does cornrows in the o.c. that'll do 'em relatively cheap and i also need to get my hair dyed.

at any rate, i don't have much moolah :( . and i'm having a devil of a time getting my friends down here to come up to l.a. to party either the sat. before or on halloween! my o.c. friends are pretty uncreative and neither dress up nor dance :( . i'm definitely not gonna shell out that much dough to go to a party by myself. i guess one of the cool things about halloween, though, is that i wouldn't be by myself; lady sovereign would be.

deep - tell me more about your party! exactly what kind of music are we talking? where is it? i should call the info line, but it'd be nice to get the inside scoop :D .