Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL FOR GUYS ABOUT GIRLS/&VICE VERSA

Hey I am bored and had the genuis idea to make this thread up.

Just out of curiousity,

Guys what are your preferences when it comes to women?

Likewise to Girls about Guys..

Hair color?

Short or Long hair?

Eye color?

Short or tall?

Type of build?

Personal Style?

And whatever other traits that attract you to someone from a glance...

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i definately go for chicks who are fun and funny. hair, i prefer longer. my ex-girlfriend of three years is a blonde, so i'm lookin for a dark haired female. body; nice legs and ass. definately nice legs.

jaycee aka mr. big

------------------

"i love it when they call me big pa-pa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled prop-pa."

biggie smalls

hmmm...

the physical

i like flyguys...for those who don't know: a flyguy is a cutie who is in good shape, with some muscle definition (but not a meat heat!), and knows how to dance!

the mental

he has a good sense of humor, knows how to be a gentleman, can carry on a conversation, is an outgoing, progessive thinking free-spirit, is emotionally stable, mature when he has to be, has ambition, and can keep up with me!

am i asking for a lot??

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Someone who's tall, dark, handsome . . . someone who makes me feel as if I'm the most special person in his universe . . . someone who doesn't take me for granted and who loves me in a different way EVERYDAY! biggrin.gif

OH . . hehe . . .I forgot! I'm dating him!! wink.gif

BlueAngel love.gif

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

I have always been drawn to the bad boy musician types, which sometimes are not my best choices.

Hair Color: dark or blond (not red, even tho I am a red head)

Hair Long/Short: Hey so long as he has it I'm happy and if he's loosing it, shave it off.

Short/Tall: Definately Tall, I'm 5'11" I'd feel like an amazon with a short guy.

Build: No Juiceheads, No Beer Bellies

Most important: I hate jealous/overbearing guys that think they own me. I also hate the pushover types, the ones that are easily whipped. A guy has to have ambitions/a mind of his own. And definately a sense of humor.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

[This message has been edited by tripinchick (edited 08-22-2000).]

Since I made this up I might as well reply now that lunch is over...

I LOVE dark haired guys for some reason, blondes just dont catch my eye for some reason

I like short hair on guys too, long hair is a total pet peeve

Eye color makes no difference, although blue eyes and dark hair look great on guys cuz its not that common and it matches me smile.gif

As long as a guy's not a midget, like over 5'10ish is fine

And someone takes care of their body cuz I do, but isn't into roids or anything

And I liek a guy who dresses well, doesn't necessarily mean they're into labels or antying but has a cute style

These arent standards I hold, just kind of in an ideal world this is what I would request...

Also I like someone who has a sense of humor and can deal with me wanting to do my own thing....I'm not too down with guys who are druggies, not my speed..kay that's enough for now smile.gif

THE REAL JAZZ

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Im WAYYYY more picker about the girls Im attracted to than the guys.

I do prefer brunettes for both sexes. Eye color is optional. They needent be in PERFECT GREEK GOD shape or anything but I do like someone who can run and not waddle down the street.

Girls can be shorter than myself which is 5'5 or taller but guys must be AT LEAST 5'8.

And, they have to be fun. Thats about it though. Looks dont really mean too much to me. I cant stand when people are judge by their appearances but certain things do attract me more than others.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Let's see, my ideal girl that I look for....

Hair length: shoulder lenght or just under the chin.

Color: blonde or brunette or red

Build: athletic..not huge, but a nice toned body. Like a swimmer.

Height? I do like petite. Maybe between 5'1 and 5'7. But not taller then me (5'10)

Gotta have a sense of humor and be able to have a conversation with them. So that also means the girl has to be smart too.

Of course be into clubs and the music, but also other things. Chillin out in Central Park or roaming the streets of NYC.

Oh and age: between 20 and 24.

Anyone out there match that description????

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Hmmm.... ideal girl huh.

LOOKS:

HAIR TYPE: doesn't really matter...it depends on the type of woman

HAIR COLOR: no preference

BUILD: nicely toned body, but no need to be a supermodel. hmmm...I guess a nice tan would be pretty cool. Oh, a woman who's paranoid about her eating habits sorta turns me off.

HEIGHT: between 5'3 and 5'10 would be ideal, though these are not stringent guidelines. I'm about 6'.

PERSONALITY:

The usual, humor, sensitivity, kindness (a big one for me), laid back & easy to get along with, a touch of eccentricity would be nice (I'm a bit goofy sometimes). I guess just a person who's chill and clicks with me. Oh definitely a woman who enjoys clubbing!

I seem to like "cute" girls a lot...though I'm not saying I'm going to turn down anyone beautiful ..hehehe. Attitdue just pisses me off!

Is that too much?? eek2.gif

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 08-22-2000).]

hey hey hey i am italian you forgot????

did you think i don't understand?

but why a pair??

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Gosh...I don't think I have that many preferences. Most of my friends cannot figure out my type (HUGE range). I mean HUGE!

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

I'm not too picky with the monsters that i date. Honestly, i Love BIG girls. Some stupid perversion, I guess.

Not asking for much. I just like em BIG. Real, real BIG. Fred "Rerun" Stubbs BIG. Big like Oprah. My ideal girl must be pushing like at least three-fitty. No joke.

I like a girl who's rolls on the back of her neck look like a pack of hotdogs.

I love girls who are large & in charge. A girl who's not afraid to sit down & bury her face in a bucket of KFC.

A girl who earns 'frequent binging miles" from Denny's breakfast buffet.

A girl who can get down & play the line, in our games of pick-up football.

Always lookin,

fatty

My motto is- "if I can put my arms around ya, i don't wantcha"

and you were gonna take my girl. lol....

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

I'm not too picky with the monsters that i date. Honestly, i Love BIG girls. Some stupid perversion, I guess.

Not asking for much. I just like em BIG. Real, real BIG. Fred "Rerun" Stubbs BIG. Big like Oprah. My ideal girl must be pushing like at least three-fitty. No joke.

I like a girl who's rolls on the back of her neck look like a pack of hotdogs.

I love girls who are large & in charge. A girl who's not afraid to sit down & bury her face in a bucket of KFC.

A girl who earns 'frequent binging miles" from Denny's breakfast buffet.

A girl who can get down & play the line, in our games of pick-up football.

Always lookin,

fatty

My motto is- "if I can put my arms around ya, i don't wantcha"

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

i like my men...

Hair color? DARK, brown / black

Short or Long hair? short

Eye color? BROWN, a must!

Short or tall? tall, i'm 5'8" i need a taller guy

Type of build? nicely built, not overly done, but no fat boys

Personal Style? unique, i cant stand followers

And whatever other traits that attract you to someone from a glance... has to have a great sense of humor... i am never serious about anything, and i need a guy that can handle that... has to like sports, be able to relax, hang out and is fun to be around. def someone thats not hung up on themselves, i like attention, so i want his attention on me and not himself!