Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i did it guys......

Originally posted by starcapone:

i stuck out my tongue and got it pierced it didn't really hurt....it's just this healing process that's killing me....cuz i love to eat, but i'm more than sure i'll be @ 110lbs. in a week (i weight 115lbs. now) so far my parents don't know so let's keep our fingers crossed!

You have guts! How are you going to hide that from your parents? I got my belly peirced and I have a tattoo on my back and it is hard enough for me to hide them, let alone my tounge peirced. I don't think I could have the guts to do that. My belly was the same way, it didn't hurt when they did it, but after it hurt like hell especially bc my pants kept hitting it!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

I have a tattoo near my hip-private area that i've hid from my parents for like 4 years . . . total difficulties on family vacations - nope, no bikini today - thankfully, my bro's gf had a tattoo in the same spot, so she and i loooked out for each other . . .

I actually went to get my tongue pierced, and ended up having the guy do a drawing for me, went back the next day, and got a tattoo instead. Still contemplating getting my tongue done, but like the bellybutton, just *so* many people have it . . .

now certain other things i have been SERIOUSLY contemplating - but can i really go for a month with no sex?? Don't know if my *baby* would be too keen on that anyway . . . and I'd prolly never leave my room again, hehehehehe . . . biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

As reported 2.5 weeks ago I got the left nipple done....and it's almost healed, but yeah the healing process was great fun, or to be exact the daily cleaning process was good fun (I believe the term is 'sting like a motherfucker' wink.gif ).....

It'd be fun getting the tongue done or eye brow as well but work precludes it tongue.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Hey, good for you!! smile.gif

I got mine done about 2 yrs. ago. Its funny how it happened too. Cause before that i was like, I'm never gettin my tongue pierced, it lookes sooooo painful. But then one nite I had a dream that I had my tongue pierced. So next morning I woke up and went to get it done, just like that!! i guess the dream inspired me!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

About hidin it from your parents, don't think thats gonna work. it didn't for me. My dad saw it like 2 wks later. Trust me, you can see it when u talk sometimes.

So, good luck with that smile.gif

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

i stuck out my tongue and got it pierced it didn't really hurt....it's just this healing process that's killing me....cuz i love to eat, but i'm more than sure i'll be @ 110lbs. in a week (i weight 115lbs. now) so far my parents don't know so let's keep our fingers crossed!

I have a question, was your speech affected & if so for how long, I've been wanting to do this for a loooong time but I have a job that invloves a lot of phone networking & I was wondering about the speech, some of my friends said their speech wasn't affected at all, others said they couldn't speak for days.

Thanks.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

damn djchris, after getting your nipple done i think you can handle just about any other piercing w/out a problem. Dont let them use clamps on you if you can help it. Clamps obviously clamp off a major portion of the blood flow to the area and then when they release the clamp the blood rushes to the area resulting in much greater swelling...not a good thing.

deedz

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

i just had mine done two thursdays ago.

it hurt like hell!

The major swelling stuck around till Saturday morning, I could eat normal food with some effort by sunday night.

pain didn't go away completely for a week or so.

All better now!

Just hold on till next wednesday and life will be good.

way to go fellow tongue studder.

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com