Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AFTER HOURS IN JERSEY CITY 35000 SQ FEET WOULD YOU GO

IMAGINE 35000SQ FOOT CLUB IN JERSEY CITY THAT SOUNDS LIKE TWILO AND LOOKS BETTER

THEN FACTORY AND EXIT COMBINED. WELL KNOW RESIDENT AND HEADLINERS TWICE A MONTH ALL TRANCE DOORS OPEN AT 1 AM AND CLOSE AT 12 NOON ONLY ON SAT. WOULD YOU GO IT COULD VERY WELL HAPPEN THIS FALL.

DIEHARD.....

Originally posted by diehard:

IMAGINE 35000SQ FOOT CLUB IN JERSEY CITY THAT SOUNDS LIKE TWILO AND LOOKS BETTER

THEN FACTORY AND EXIT COMBINED. WELL KNOW RESIDENT AND HEADLINERS TWICE A MONTH ALL TRANCE DOORS OPEN AT 1 AM AND CLOSE AT 12 NOON ONLY ON SAT. WOULD YOU GO IT COULD VERY WELL HAPPEN THIS FALL.

DIEHARD.....

I'LL ONLY GO IF p00h GOES.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

If you get some really big name DJs you could draw a nice size crowd. But for the best crowd I would have to agree with stagedancer, friday would probally be your best bet.

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

i would give it a shot if it happened.i go to splash every now and then for a couple of drinks--not for the music--.i agree with joe its almost impossible to obtain that license.

------------------

music...makes the people....come together

This JerZee HonkEE would defenitely b there but like someone else stated b4, Gov. SLuTbaG Whitman would not B havin' that ish in the good OL' "Garden State"...but hey we can always get a hitman, an we JerZee HonkEEs could have our way...MikeMc the "whitest HonkEE"

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

I disagree with your qoute - You don't need a license to do afterhours - It depends on how well you know the business, people in the town, and how good your attorney is. If you're not serving booze and have no LL, it's kinda open game - It's the bullshit you'll have to put up with trying and after opening the club. We are in the process of trying to get a place up and going now and it's really fucking hard. The second we have on thing done 10 others pop up. It doesn't look like we are gonna hit our Oct date. Now we are looking at Thanksgiving Eve for a Grand Opening. LOL

Originally posted by joeserra:

It has nothing to do with it being in jersey city.....its the fact the govenor won't allow it......They will not get a licence to be an afterhours club....

------------------

It's all in the music