Clubplanet Nightlife Community

off topic but im very disturbed!

after getting out of the port authority terminal from i had some free time and out of curiousity i visited one of xxx video stores on 8th avenue. i was shocked to find several beastiality videos on stock that show women and animals having sex! on one of the video covers, i saw an erected dog's penis inside a woman's vagina! oh my god isn't this like illegal? since watching those disturbing video covers i've been very disturbed....ugh!

woke up after a wet dream and decided to post, eh . . .

bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yea . . .

this will make you feel better . . .

old macdonald had a farm e i e i o . . .

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by souvlaki:

after getting out of the port authority terminal from i had some free time and out of curiousity i visited one of xxx video stores on 8th avenue. i was shocked to find several beastiality videos on stock that show women and animals having sex! on one of the video covers, i saw an erected dog's penis inside a woman's vagina! oh my god isn't this like illegal? since watching those disturbing video covers i've been very disturbed....ugh!

Were so so insensed that you had to buy them? Were you outraged enough to masturbate? And now, still so very very horrified that you had to buy more and speak about them???

I'm just fucking with you, no drama. smile.gif

peace

------------------

Din Da Da

i was a bit aroused ONLY because the girl was very pretty. i've seen these stuff online but when i saw the video covers in person i was very shocked. these are supposed to be illegal but i guess NY is still a wild city since it let vendors sell these kinda videos... just my observation.

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

don't lie you got aroused