Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did you come up with your username?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jaycee is my name. im from ct. pretty original. i like to create as personal face as possible.

jaycee aka the starting pitcher

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."-James Dean

"So what?...So let's DANCE"-Rodney Dangerfield in CADDYSHACK

sorry . . . mine's not too exciting - "Brandie" is my actually name, same spelling and everything . . . but it's not too common a name so i figured i was safe. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Well...my screename is actually spawned from high school during my time of depression. I hated high school, worst 4 years of my life. So the only thing that made me happy was my art. So one night where I was feeling like crap, I was sketching and I created this character. It was this dark brooding character who is different and shunned from society. And the name came from me being by not feeling i never fit and i was cast into the " shadows and they were chasing after me ". So, I combined the names and hence the name Shadowchaser. smile.gif

Whenever I get the chance someday, I'm going to create a comic book on the character and the characters surrounding him. When it becomes popular, and it will, I will sell the movie script to Hollywood. Huge movie, at least 2 sequels. Then merchandising, toys, video games, clothes, the breakfast cereal, the toilet paper, etc...open up my own club and be worth one billion dollars...muhahahahahaha laugh.gif

A guy can dream can't he? wink.gif

------------------

You know we aren't meant to exist in the outside world... - Akira

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Guest chinagirl

This is really dumb, but my friends and my boyfriend throw a party once a month @ the china club. The bouncer could not figure out that I was with them, he figured that i just came once a month everytime my friend played there. So he started calling me chinagirl. pretty dumb huh

Well at the start of October 1987 I had attended Sleazeball on a saturday nite of a long weekend, this is a mainly G & L party with 20-25,000 participants....next day my friends put on a recovery harbour cruise (it's spring time in Sydney that time of year) and as it was quite warm my outfit consisted of black combat shorts and gold glitter on my torso.....a couple of girls had feather boas and I grabbed one to complement my outfit, it looked so good I didn't give it back, and that day I was christened

the boa boy

funny thing is 3 yrs later some people only know me as boa_boy biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

My name is techno because I like techno. =)

my sig. is actually from I think a movie, but someone had almost the same one before I put it, but he let me keep it so it's cool.

------------------

we are the dreamers

we are the music makers

kitty: ok, i was being a slight crackhead when i came up with this name. you know, pet the kitty, *meow* i know, stupid. redface.gif

i was originally going to have it in korean (gohyangee), but that's just too confusing. confused.gif

19 has been my lucky number since i was 5, and 19 just has this strange presence in my life. and so far, one my best years of my life has been when i was 19.

how stupid.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

lav: pronounced love, in croatian means lion, my sign is a leo.

krap: pronounced crap smile.gif is my name with two nick names, given to me in college

r= rain

a= after-glow, cuz i made a particularly "satisfied" face

put the name together in it's pronounced "lovecrap" which is what i do to my self ( with the help of others ) every so often.

verycool.gif

- kathy

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

I'm new to the board, but the name has been around for a while.

I had dated a couple of girls and later found out that they had dated a few of my friends. When my friends found out they came up with the nick name and it stuck.