Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo who likes our party @ avalon now? ?? ?

I love both house and trance dont get me wrong...but house sometimes gets boring as well, its beat are very monotonic and alot of house dj's out there that I heard always plays the same beat or played a track too damn long...well its just my opinion, I just hope that the scene gets back to the way it was, right now too many BS going around...

i prefer trance :-P, but i guess cause i always end up going to parties with house music... but wtf is this hiphop you all talking about???? lol j/k, i havent been to avalon in a few years, maybe i should check it out, maybe new years for danny t... :-O

Whoa whats wrong with trance?...isnt it what makes nyc the best party city cause of the diversity of music...I mean all the venues out there are playing house...it does get boring when all the places play the same music doesn't it?...

actually when proper djs are playing good trance.... its a good party

however what he is talking about i believe is these moron locals who download all the trance they can find on .co.uk servers, slap it together and call themselves trance djs

im sorry...... i seriously love trance (along with hard style, techno, hard house, and the basic forms of house)

but these quote unquote djs playing trance at avalon now....... if i had to walk in front of the place.... id cross the street first

I see Clubplanet has a guestlist for Sonar Saturday at Avalon this Saturday but how come most places I see where you can buy tickets? I never been to Avalon so if you don't pay do you not have access to the section where Astro&Glyde plays?

as far as i remember, there is only two rooms in Avalon

Main room / Chapel

if you pay or use advanced tickets or guestlists, you have access to both rooms.

Im sure A&G are playing the mainfloor.

The only area you wouldnt be able to go into is..... the main floor dj booth (unless youre part of my crowd ) :deal:

as far as i remember, there is only two rooms in Avalon

Main room / Chapel

if you pay or use advanced tickets or guestlists, you have access to both rooms.

Im sure A&G are playing the mainfloor.

The only area you wouldnt be able to go into is..... the main floor dj booth (unless youre part of my crowd ) :deal:

Nice! So since I put my name on the Clubplanet guestlist I should have access to the mainfloor. Why do people pay for advance tickets when they could just do that then?

Nice! So since I put my name on the Clubplanet guestlist I should have access to the mainfloor. Why do people pay for advance tickets when they could just do that then?

two reasons ( do a search )

A) there is no garuntee (sp) that the clubplanet guest list will be within the terms you may think you have have agreed to for admission to said venue

B) The door staff isnt always the same throughout the night so while one person may know about the CP list

someone else who is handling the lists may NOT know anything about it and therefore you'd be charged entry

im guessing you have a guest list at avalon now?

Are you implying this to me?...No I dont have a list there and wont be back in that place...I had so many parties there that I dont even want to mention the outcome...as for the local morons, I guess you cant call em dj's cause of there ego's all over the place, you know me Antifm, I dont have the same ego as the other cats out there who thinks once they spun in a venue there all that...

Are you implying this to me?...No I dont have a list there and wont be back in that place...I had so many parties there that I dont even want to mention the outcome...as for the local morons, I guess you cant call em dj's cause of there ego's all over the place, you know me Antifm, I dont have the same ego as the other cats out there who thinks once they spun in a venue there all that...

no you silly! lol

i know you... haha glad to see ur still around.

that was to the original poster