Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a new look to a dead site...

fkornre

yeah Pines is the next town ova... sweet! Are you renting a car? we can pick u up in the mornin'.. we'll probably leave at like 6:30am. LOL

Pit passes!!!!!!!! I think we can be in the pits from 10am-2pm.. woohoo :D

i am renting a car but its for my mom to use...i figured since i was close to you, you would pick me up...

6:30am to leave for the race huh?

yeah probably 6:30am... by the time we get you.. then head to the turnpike, we should be on the way by 7:00am-ish.. takes a good hour or so to get there.. then we gotta set up the tent real quick.. get rollin' with breakfast and tailgating.. i need to go and buy my new junior wardrobe..lol Then hit the pits... get out.. grill a burger or two.. slam like 293023 beers then stumble into the race.. lol

Its a busy day boo :heart:

yeah probably 6:30am... by the time we get you.. then head to the turnpike, we should be on the way by 7:00am-ish.. takes a good hour or so to get there.. then we gotta set up the tent real quick.. get rollin' with breakfast and tailgating.. i need to go and buy my new junior wardrobe..lol Then hit the pits... get out.. grill a burger or two.. slam like 293023 beers then stumble into the race.. lol

Its a busy day boo :heart:

i cant wait :)

what will the weather be like? I have no clue what I should bring to wear with me that weekend...

weather.com

homestead, Florida

check it in a couple days.. it gives a 10 day forecast.. looks like it might be 80 degree's... i think i wore shorts last year but needed a long sleeve sweatshirt in the morning since it was chilly (for me at least).

It will be hot to you i'm sure. lol :heart:

• 3 weeks later...