Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u think abuot whistlers in partys?

My boy Ralph does the whistles all the time and he's pretty good at it. He's always on cue with the music too. Sometimes if my group is all spread out and we're looking for Ralph, we just sit and wait and we'll hear him. It's pretty friggin cool too. One night at Exit, the place was packed tight as hell and out of no where from the other end of the club from the 2nd floor, we all heard Ralph ith his whistle.

As long as the people who whistle are on beat..it's all good.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

I don't mind whistles as long as the people using them can hear the beat and know what the fuck they are doing. In the wrong hands whistles can be really annoying. That's why I prefere glowsticks....especially when u are rollin... wink.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

What is THE most annoying thing in the world when you're dancing?

Someone blowing a damn whistle in your ear frown.gif

If you want to play an instrument whilst listening to tunes bongoes are way cool...

whistles are not!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i love whistles! as long as you blow them at the appropriate time, then cool. i do get overzealous with it, but it's not like i am off-beat or anything. smile.gif

i also love it when one person whistles, and then people start to whistle back. word. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I, personally, don't like them but I don't get annoyed by them because it's all about having a good time. Why talk shit and give attitude? It just kills the vibe. If there is a whistler too close too my ears, I don't get pissed I just keep smiling and dance my arse elsewhere.

Whistles in clubs? Huh?

How bout this. I say we round up all whistles and glowstix found in clubs. Then round up all people who blow whistles in clubs as well as all people who spin glowstix.

Take em, grind em up real nice into a real fine goo. Then use this goo to fill the potholes on the westside highway.

Now watcha think bout dat?

wow, i learned something new today. i thought EVERBODY HATED whistlers, except, of course, the whistler himself. as for "being good" at it or "keeping the beat" i still have to question u on that one. recorded music is nearly flawless and electronic beats are almost perfect. your whistling while you are breathlessly dancing and zapped on e, generally... well... SUCKS!

sorry to rant, but u asked.

sorry to be mean, i know whistling is just your way of having fun, like dancing or twirling glowsticks. problem is, if you miss the beats, we are forced to listen to you. please leave the whistles at home. if you are so good that 6000 people need to hear u, we'll come to see u at radio city someday!

sorry to rant, but you asked.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

wow, i learned something new today. i thought EVERBODY HATED whistlers, except, of course, the whistler himself. as for "being good" at it or "keeping the beat" i still have to question u on that one. recorded music is nearly flawless and electronic beats are almost perfect. your whistling while you are breathlessly dancing and zapped on e, generally... well... SUCKS!

sorry to rant, but u asked.

sorry to be mean, i know whistling is just your way of having fun, like dancing or twirling glowsticks. problem is, if you miss the beats, we are forced to listen to you. please leave the whistles at home. if you are so good that 6000 people need to hear u, we'll come to see u at radio city someday!

sorry to rant, but you asked.

LOL

well unfortunately, i do enjoy whistling, but i am too cheap to buy a good, loud, ear- piercing metal whistle to annoy all you fuckers! (hehe, the cursing begins again) smile.gif

so i have to do with a shitty plastic, rape/attack-prevention whistle that my college has provided me, that probably won't do any good if i do get attacked. rolleyes.gif

even if i wanted to annoy the shit out of you people, i can't! it's not loud enough. so i blow it at like 7-8 am when it's all cleared out, and the surviving few have to deal with my relentless whistling. that's right! uzi.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I must be too CO'd to even realize that there are a lot of whistlers at these places. Or glowsticks. I would say my ears are too focused on the music to let it bother me. No one has ever blown a whistle in my ear. I guess I just don't give a shit!