Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the wildest club city in the world?

as far as wildness i would have to say that while Ibiza is wild, perhaps Cancun during spring break is crazier but then again I'm not sure that qualifies as club city because Dj's are only down there for short time. Definetly not NYC and Miami.

Originally posted by rollo:

i was watching wild on E! and they show this city in thailand which looked pretty fucken sick

If it's same city that was profiled in MAXIM magazine I totally agree. Remember people before anyone jumps down my throat I didn't say better I said wilder. as for the mentioned ones I would have to say Cancun first then, ibiza, then miami, and then new york city. people on vacation seem to be wilder.

Well during Mardi Gras here (and around public holdays) at the end of February there is clubbing from the Thursday nite thru to the Wednesday morning, there are a handful of places that are only occupied for recoveries...... so Sydney can get pretty wild! From what I hear tho Ibiza probably wins hands down! I mean how many places in New York can you drink and party 24-7?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I'd have to say Ibiza, too, although I've never been there myself. My good friend from London said it was crazy as shit. My personal fav wild club city is London itself. Ministry of Sound the Friday after their Mardi Gras - wow.

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com

From what I hear, Ibiza is the wildest. I've been to Cancun and it was off the wall, I had the best time of my life down there. Seriously amazing. I plan to go to Ibiza sometime soon. My friends went there last year and say it is better than Cancun, but not by much...

Originally posted by stagedancer:

If it's same city that was profiled in MAXIM magazine I totally agree. Remember people before anyone jumps down my throat I didn't say better I said wilder. as for the mentioned ones I would have to say Cancun first then, ibiza, then miami, and then new york city. people on vacation seem to be wilder.

I was raised as a small child in Thailand and still have alot of family that live there and I often visit about once a year. No doubt that Thailand's got some wild cities, but which one are you guys talkin about? Bangkok? Phuket?

Thailand is awesome...and the place is bascially pure decadence...anything you want...anytime you want it...bangkok is bad...so's patiya...i didn't htink phuket was that bad...more beach resort-like...but seriously...all the sex, drugs, and booze you would ever need...lotta transvestites too...

Bangkok = gambling and sex! (you name it, they'll set it up for ya!)

Cancun was fun, but weak in the "wild" category.

NY definitely has the best nightlife when it comes to music, the crowd, decor...you name it! We've definitely got the most to choose from.

i don't think we're giving NYC enough credit! right here gets my vote

i'm sure ibiza rocks, but its a vacation spot, have you ever heard of anybody from ibiza....nyc is the craziest place cuz we got the freaks all year round, 24-7!! biggrin.gif

other thoughts:

Goa, new orleans, especially around mardi gras time