Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the wildest club city in the world?

I dont know about which city is the most "Wild", but who cares about being wild, especially during spring break, hell, Texas and Aruba are wild during spreak break, but only a clueless person would say Texas is more fun than New York. I want a city who parties with style and attitude, YEAR ROUND!!!! and when it comes to music, style, uniquenes and vibe, NYC wins!! Period!!

Actually people do live in Ibiza, some people move there and can never leave. And for wildness, nothing compares. I mean NYC is cool and all, but when I go to the clubs I don't feel that they are very wild. In some ways a bit too subdued by their urban attitude kind of feel. I mean there are some really cool clubs here, they just aren't wild.

JohnB

I'd have to say NYC. I just got back from clubbin in Miami and it is too close to call, but I will go out on a limb and say NYC.

I've heard so much about other places, but haven't been there yet to actually form my own opinion.

Hoping to hit London, Amsterdam and Ibiza next July.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

dv8, i can confirm Texas is not a hot bed of wildness.

Regina, Mardi Gras will be wilder this year i can tell you that.

It's gota be Ibiza or Barcelona, i remember being chased around a club and spanked by a group or tranies in Barcelona so just for that it's on my list!! Well actually it could well be Bangkok, but it's no good having lots of sex when nearly 25% of the population have HIV... has been wild but watch yourself now.

You better belive it JohnB i will be retiring there.

I was born and raised in NYC, so that is my love. I have partied in SB, and it's not even close. I spent two months this summer in Spain and my last week in Ibiza. That was definatly the wildess partying I've seen so far. Space on sundays is off the meat rack. But when I was in the Navy, some friends showed me videos and told me stories of the parties in Thailand and the Philipeans that go beyond wild.

David is that a promise? And if so how do you plan on fulfilling it?! smile.gif

Double-down (Tim)...I like your travel plans. I've been to London and it's fun but I didn't stay long enough to get a real feel for it.

But anyone that has been to Ibiza tells me Ibiza is it wink.gif

------------------

=)

Guest bonzai

DISCO 2000 @ THE LIMELIGHT WITH MICHEAL ALIG!!!!!!!!!! DRUG OUT THE ASS IN THAT PARTY BACK IN THE DAYS.. I DONT THINK CLUBS IN IBIZA COULD HANG WITH ALIG'S PARTIES..

it has to be ibiza, without a doubt.

the clubs are huge, some clubs open at 8am, and the partying never stops.

i would say cancun is number 2 on the list

it's probably #1 when it comes to money, bc everythings cheap down there.

the wildest party i went to was in cancun.

it was called a screw party.

it was a wild night, with many contests, including a positions contest.

which unfortunately i lost by 1.

me and my partner did 14(in a matter of sec) while the winners did 15.

back to the topic.

for those of you who say ny, what the fuck are you smoking?

places like ibiza and cancun have so much more to offer.

including open bar all night for no more thatn $20.(tell me where i can find that in ny)

not only are the clubs hot, but the beaches are beautiful. (i wouldn't call the hudson river a cool place to go swimming after a night out)

speaking of wild places does anyone have a suggestion for a spring break spot other than cancun?

I would have to say that I am fairly well traveled. This summer did Ibiza, Barcelona, Madrid and London, need I say which was the best spot! If you own GU13 Sasha Ibiza, then turn to the second to last page of the liner notes and the pic of sasha was taken from a room of the hotel at wich I stayed.

Last summer was Isreal where I saw DT tear down the house at an open air club on the ocean. WOW!!!

The summer before that was London, Brussells, Amsterdam, Coopenhagen, Prague, and Florence. And I have been to Cancun more times than I can remember, not as if I can really remember a single one.

The bottom line is each city has its own unique personality and charactor that make it what it is. Every person has a city to which their vibe will click. For me I am not sure if I have found it, but every time I travel I always love comming back to NY. Mabye it's because I know it so well and you know what to do and excatly how to do it. But it is that search for the ultimate party at the ultimate venue in that magical city that drives me. Even when you think you have found it (Ibiza) there is always unchartered territory that may hold more. Soon I will take my travels to the far east, wish me luck.

------------------

*************************I have to thank god for the music.

i will say TEL-AVIV(only in the sommer).

theres allot of clubing going out there,all the D.Js from all over the world r going there 2 spean in the sommer, couse its all outdoor,on the beach,fucking nice...

but agine NY is NO.1 BABY!!!

mrnice

If you're gonna do the far east start off here in Sydney, end of February is G & L Mardi Gras culminating in a 25,000 person dance party biggrin.gif

otherwise xmas -> new years is pretty awesome, like they put on a recovery party with dee jay at an outdoor pool in the botanical gardens right next to the harbour....and then there are the harbour cruises wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com