Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADONNA VS WHITNEY....

I stand with the majority of the board here...definitely madonna...she's constantly evolving and improving herself, she works hard at what she does and generally succeeds...as for whitney...she needs to learn not to take drugs into airports...and stop staying with former r&b stars...not good for her health...

I personally find Whitney irritating, seems to me as if she's trying to qualify for world shouting championship finals. Just my opinion.

------------------

May be one day I'll be an honest man... Up till now I do the best I can.

Originally posted by schwingep:

This is like comparing apples and oranges....M, say no more

I agree! You really can't compare the two. They're both Divas in their own way. Madonna is considered to be an entertainer and not necessarily a singer. Whitney is all singer, and not necessarily a great entertainer.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills angel.gif

Madonna.

Madonna is a phenomenon. Whitney is exceptional also but she is noo madonna. Madonna has crossed so many musical genres and it would take whitney a few more years to do so.. it's not a matter of how many records they sell..it's a matter of how many lives they've impacted...the charisma they have....the lives they touch. Both divas, but madonna is a true icon.

JSC

ps. madonna's new lp isn't all that great but quite honestly.. she's so accomplished she could fart into a microphone, remix it ..and fans still would buy it.