Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello again

atomicapples

LMAO!!! yea i was thinking that too, but even strapless gowns have MANY styles, sheesh! decisions, decisions...

i love you, u are just too damn funny, try to convince my future hubby to move to FL, im not one to stand the heat and all but im sure i can get use to it. the fall n winter in FL is perfect for me.

#1 you have the perfect bod and every dress you try on is going to look great on you, so I can see why you are having such a problem!! friends2.gif

#2 Nothing is better than Florida winters. It has been in the 80's almost everyday. Weekends in Feb consist of the beach, hot tub and pool! Get down here! beach.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 you have the perfect bod and every dress you try on is going to look great on you, so I can see why you are having such a problem!! friends2.gif

#2 Nothing is better than Florida winters. It has been in the 80's almost everyday. Weekends in Feb consist of the beach, hot tub and pool! Get down here! beach.gif

Answer:

#1. perfect , no, not horrible...

#2. i would love to but the Mr. doesnt want to, its gonna take some convincing.

Numero Uno- catfight.gif

Numero Dos- Make sure you have a job set up before decide to move. That is my only advice. Everything else is cloud9.gif

your crazy...FL is crazy hot and humid in the summer and the bugs....no thanx...i'll take jersey weather to that shit...fuck in the middle of Nov it was humid as shit at 6am or 8pm...just too nasty for me...

your crazy...FL is crazy hot and humid in the summer and the bugs....no thanx...i'll take jersey weather to that shit...fuck in the middle of Nov it was humid as shit at 6am or 8pm...just too nasty for me...

It was hotter than normal this past fall down here (from what I was told by everyone who has lived here for like a bizzillion years)

And its all about preference. I would rather deal with a few really hot months (although my hair wouldnt agree with me tantrum.gif ) and be able to go swimming whenever I want blah blah, then be stuck up north, in the cold, snow, shitty rain, etc for a majority of the year.

But thats just me. I've lived here for 5 months tomorrow actually, and I have spent more time outdoors, whether its at the beach, festivals, by the pool/hot tub etc. than I have in the past 5 years combined living up north.

I would take it ANYDAY then life in New York/New England.

Soooooo gaah.gif

It was hotter than normal this past fall down here (from what I was told by everyone who has lived here for like a bizzillion years)

And its all about preference. I would rather deal with a few really hot months (although my hair wouldnt agree with me tantrum.gif ) and be able to go swimming whenever I want blah blah, then be stuck up north, in the cold, snow, shitty rain, etc for a majority of the year.

But thats just me. I've lived here for 5 months tomorrow actually, and I have spent more time outdoors, whether its at the beach, festivals, by the pool/hot tub etc. than I have in the past 5 years combined living up north.

I would take it ANYDAY then life in New York/New England.

Soooooo gaah.gif

I want to go to Disney World

okay it was record almost 90 here yesterday.. and tonight we are dropping to 40's with a windchill in the 30's..

i hope my new plants don't die or else i'll be PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30's = :blown:

It was SOOOOOOO Hazy, Hot, and HUMID yesterday, my hair was a total FRIZZZBALLLL! :splat:

I woke up this morning and it was 50 degrees...it was chilly! And its supposed to get colder.

There goes the beach idea for friday :(