Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Yourself NYE w/ Danny Tenaglia @ Avalon NYC

That is fucking ridicilous....1. Im pissed 2. Some kind of management should post and make it official--everything is 'I heard' or 'I saw'

Because their liquor license expires at midnight on the 31st...lol. So even if they're open, they have no liquor....lolol...what a shitty party.

They wont give an official statement, cuz they are stuck

i already bought a stupid fuckin ticket for open bar, they better have liquor and better be open avalon never should of hosted an event this big if now all this bullshit it gonnna start.

Thats what im saying....When you got your ticket did they give you a print-out ticket or is it coming through the mail? Or do you just say your name at the door?

I've already posted a thread on this and also posted a rebuttal to the avalon closing thread about liquor license issues (Short answer is ignore the bullshit going around, Pachas own license 'expired' 10/31/2007 according to the NY SLA site). All tickets will be honored including Open Bar tickets. If you did not have your ticket mailed to you (Chose to pick up) you will be able to pick up your ticket at the cashier from the Willcall list. Please bring your ID and Credit Card used.

In response to the question about 1AM Tickets - Yes you will need to wait until 1AM.

-Ali Khan

AreaEvent