Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men & Toilet Seats

have to add my $0.02...

in a club, my precious booty does not touch the toilet seat. i keep it as far away from it as possible!! my momma taught me well.

if for some reason i do have to sit down, it's only after the seat has been wiped and there is ample covering on it. props to exit's bathroom for having seat protectors...i use about 4 of them if i feel the need to sit.

ok, now that i've shared waaay too much with you guys...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

I'm soooo lucky to be a MAN...I don't even bother going to the bathroom in Twilo or Vinyl...the walls n building around there are pretty shabby so I jus make like a dawg n....hehehe u get the picture wink.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

Originally posted by eggmok:

don't get mad at me . . .

i pee sitting down . . .

and i'm a guy . . .

I pee sitting down too...I have back problems u see...damn 'thing' is too heavy wink.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

sorry to say NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IN clubs are hygenic.

i for one use my foot to lift it, and like it was said before alot of guys won't even lift the seat, and just pee on it. one thing i have pondered in clubs do women actually use the seat or is it just a principal thing, i know alot of my friends that are women addmit to basicly just hovering over the seat in a squat position. i mean those stalls are nasty as hell.

Originally posted by misskittie:

You REALLY WANNA KNOW why it bothers women??? Ill be glad to tell you.....

When the toilet seat is down and someone...either a man or a woman...is sitting down on it, "things" sometimes splash. You know what I mean?!?! And the toilet water or other extremeties happen to splash on the bottom of the toilet seat. Do you really think we wanna touch that crap??? Oh no.Its not hygenic ya know...

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

I think I've had to go maybe once or twice at a club. Once I've dropped I don't pee for like 10 hours? Doesn't that happen to everyone??

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by tripinchick:

I wonder where pOOhpOOh is on this topic?

HERE I AM. I WAS JUST TAKING A SHIT AND MY ASS STARTED ITCHING SO I THOUGHT OF YOU AND HERE I AM. I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S GOOD TO p00h ALL OVER THE STALL, DOOR HANDLE INCLUDED.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

Originally posted by cathyo:

I think I've had to go maybe once or twice at a club. Once I've dropped I don't pee for like 10 hours? Doesn't that happen to everyone??

I DON'T PEE IN CLUBS BUT I p00h.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

I always put it down....Growing up with women (mother + sister -> even the pets were girls wink.gif ) meant that I was doing it automatically from a v. young age tongue.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Ok whats the deal? I for one like the co-ed bathrooms in the clubs except for the fact that the guys dont put the damn seat down!!! I mean, its not that hard for them to put it up so is it that hard to really put it down. How many of you put the seat down in your home? If you dont though, why not? Is it some kind of man thing to leave it up and make the woman put it down? Whats up with this?

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*