Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People I would like to see jump off the brooklyn bridge

First would be all 3 'divas' at the same time while fighting over a stupid and obviously unattractive name. People that call themselves divas are either fugly disgusting girls or new york's own chelsea boys.

Next up would be a combination jump between Neptune and the new and fake Glowgirl. Neither of them can make up their minds. One needs a new brain, one that can think of an original psudo name and the other one needs a brain period. Bye bye girls.

Then it's on to Oasis. Anytime that guy/or girl, (whatever he is) opens his mouth, the only thing comming out of it is use my list, use my list, use my list. Oasis, you suck, and your list sucks. Get fucked. Bye bye.

During the festivities, Funkysolebrothalikenootha will be holding a rare rave event on the corner of Houstin and 1st ave. Music by Russ Reign, Dj Chris, Frankie Pep and Paul van dyk. 21 and over with proper id. Ropes by Paris and Fernando. Tickets will be $120 in advance. More at the door.

More info on this event. Please stay tuned.

------------------

Get whacked

Originally posted by glowdancer:

john, can i purchase a ticket in advance?

sounds like a good party to me.

and the crowd is guaranteed to be good-looking with paris working the rope.

the best part is, oasis won't be posting, telling us to use his list.

Tickets go on sale September 22 in the clubplanet store. More info on this great event later today. Untill then, stay whacked.

------------------

Get whacked

Originally posted by divvalicious:

Listen honey, u wish u knew what I looked like, only in ur dreams though. TRUST ME. Anyways have fun saying ur stupid remarks just to get attention, its ok, we all understand what were dealing with here.. have fun hun. whatever makes u happy. keep em comin.

ok now i have to stand on Double V's side for this one. you can see what i look like and believe your eyes kiddo, you will be looking at a very attractive woman. but i'm not mad at ya, you just don't know any better...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Originally posted by johngotti:

First would be all 3 'divas' at the same time while fighting over a stupid and obviously unattractive name. People that call themselves divas are either fugly disgusting girls or new york's own chelsea boys.

Next up would be a combination jump between Neptune and the new and fake Glowgirl. Neither of them can make up their minds. One needs a new brain, one that can think of an original psudo name and the other one needs a brain period. Bye bye girls.

Then it's on to Oasis. Anytime that guy/or girl, (whatever he is) opens his mouth, the only thing comming out of it is use my list, use my list, use my list. Oasis, you suck, and your list sucks. Get fucked. Bye bye.

During the festivities, Funkysolebrothalikenootha will be holding a rare rave event on the corner of Houstin and 1st ave. Music by Russ Reign, Dj Chris, Frankie Pep and Paul van dyk. 21 and over with proper id. Ropes by Paris and Fernando. Tickets will be $120 in advance. More at the door.

Hey Gotti you WOP, I saw your contract and I aint signin it cause your deposit check bounced ya cocksmokin Dego,

so I aint comin unless you have a new acetate of Alanis Morrisette farting or a new copy of Binary Finary for me, your goomba ass is just Shit outta luck!

F.U.,

PVD

whack this pecker head!

8======D

Originally posted by johngotti:

HEHEHEH...Sorry didn't mean to laugh...Am i gonna get Whacked for this ? wink.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

Hey JOHNGOTTI~~~~

Sounds like you need some attention! So here ya go

You sound like a ugly and lonely soul, maybe you need to take a step back and look at yourself! We will like you if your nice. If I'm on that bridge you better make sure your not near me cause I'm taking your sorry ass with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace and Love