Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerome Must Go!!!!!!!!AND HE IS NOW FIRED!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you feel the love. since word got out yesterday, there has been an incredible amount of love and support on this board and juniors myspace page. just goes to show lots of people were really rubbed the wrong way by the gnome, never trusted him, and when he actually started to sabotage and take advantage of junior, people were not having it. anyway, i can see only good things coming out of this. I AM EXITED!!!!!

Because Jerome owns half of JVM....

Jerome Farley is a Genious who kept jr's career afloat for another 10 years.you really should give credit ware credit is due.some of these comments are basless gibberish written by uneducated crystal queens who don't realize that jr vasquez hasn't mixed a record or played a live set in 12 years.jerome Farley just wants his own career,whats so wrong with that?!jr should be gracious and support the people who have been there for him.instead he is dictating these rediculous hateful blogs while he should be looking for his next gig.remember that talent always prevails,and Jerome Farley's got the most talent of any dj,producer,buissness man out there today.The truth is hurts doesn't it?

Farley just wants his own career,whats so wrong with that?!jr should be gracious and support the people who have been there for him.instead he is dictating these rediculous hateful blogs while he should be looking for his next gig.remember that talent always prevails,and Jerome Farley's got the most talent of any dj,producer,buissness man out there today.The truth is hurts doesn't it?

So do 5 million other dj's out there. The problem many people here have with him is he is trying to use jr's name to start a dj career. He started all the shade with these tacky flyer's. If he is so good let him get in line with the other dj's that want a career and if he's good he will move to the front. I dont get the whole?? "hello i am jerome farley" and i am the best dj so i should have a career.

and what the heck is with all this??

Jerome is now represented exclusively by nightlife impresario Dale Araten, who can be reached at dalearaten@jeromefarley.com. Susan Blackwell has accepted the position as Senior Operations Manager for Jerome and Dale's new joint venture, DJF Entertainment. Nicole Palacio, formerly of Coast II Coast Entertainment, is the exclusive booking agent for all dj performances by Jerome Farley worldwide (excluding NYC); she can be reached at palacio.nicole@gmail.com. Finally, DJF Entertainment is proud to announce that veteran publicist Brian Long will direct all Public Relations and Strategic Branding for DJF. The DJF enterprise will launch in April with Jerome's first album in 10 years, WORK HARD II, on Tantrum/DJF; also forthcoming in April is the launch of jeromefarley.com, the hub for new music, emerging artists, live sets and more.

It seems a little much for someone just starting out. I know he was spining years ago but that was then and this is now. I think a simple emaill address where he could be reached for booking is more than enough.

Jerome didn't de-zine those flyers.jr has been shady & evil to soooooo many people for soooo many years.Jerome Farley is sanonamous with the jr vasquez brand name.he has run JVM for 10 years.Jerome Farley isn't a "good DJ".he's the best.I'ts funny that Jerome has filled in for jr and did all his production and never got the credit.yet you say "if jerome was good".he was good enough to fool all you jr-ites.Jerome Farley has paid his due's & now he rules.your gonna have to live with that.

Jerome didn't de-zine those flyers.jr has been shady & evil to soooooo many people for soooo many years.Jerome Farley is sanonamous with the jr vasquez brand name.he has run JVM for 10 years.Jerome Farley isn't a "good DJ".he's the best.I'ts funny that Jerome has filled in for jr and did all his production and never got the credit.yet you say "if jerome was good".he was good enough to fool all you jr-ites.Jerome Farley has paid his due's & now he rules.your gonna have to live with that.

are you 15 years old???

jr's been evil & shady for 30 years.Karma is a mutha fucka.ask kevin aviance.
yeah that's why Kevin is one of junior's top friends on myspace. Kevin even said Himself on johnny mcgovern's radio show that alot of the break up had to do with Jerome. you're right karma is a bitch, and DJF already is getting a bad rep! and junior people that jerome has gotten rid of over the years are comming out of the woodwork to support him now more than ever! that's KARMA alright.:clap2:

So do 5 million other dj's out there. The problem many people here have with him is he is trying to use jr's name to start a dj career. He started all the shade with these tacky flyer's. If he is so good let him get in line with the other dj's that want a career and if he's good he will move to the front. I dont get the whole?? "hello i am jerome farley" and i am the best dj so i should have a career.

exactly he did'nt get Junior through these past 10 year's he helped as would any manager. jerome has been planning this for awhile and it's been buzzing for years. i just cant believe he had the nerve to do it this way with lies and deceit. its ok just makes him look bad.

there is a war going on people.starving countries,and jr vasquez?get a life.

you're the one that came on here talking all that smack about junior when jerome is clearly at fault and is using the jvm label for his own career boost. who needs to get a life? how bout jerome get his own label and start fresh if he is soooo great?