Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone still go to clubs?

went to pacha 2 weeks ago for Sanchez had one of my best nights out in a long time. didn't even take any illegal substances. closed it out at 9:30am dancing the night away :jump:

Nice!! I had a great time listening to him on the Terrace at Space last month. He was one of the first DJ's I really got into yeaaaarrrrrrrrssssss ago and it was fun to see him again :getdown:

Dennis Rodman was there and BOY is he fricken TALLLLL! LoL

I can't even remember when I went to a club last! I went with cookie and stymie to pawn shop and noc..... ahhhhh thats right, my hubby and i went to the space 7th year party for a few hours..

HOLY SHIT... i need to get out more!! DEFINATELY hitting up some WMC parties this year... only bad thing is my hubby has to work :( I think i want to get a hotel on the beach... will start looking NOW!!!

I can't even remember when I went to a club last! I went with cookie and stymie to pawn shop and noc..... ahhhhh thats right, my hubby and i went to the space 7th year party for a few hours..

HOLY SHIT... i need to get out more!! DEFINATELY hitting up some WMC parties this year... only bad thing is my hubby has to work :( I think i want to get a hotel on the beach... will start looking NOW!!!

Lets do it! :clap2:

Porterhouse is on the Saturday and I am SUPER PSYCHED for that! :getdown:

Boris Pool Party during the day Lola lmao

what day is the pool party? willy can attend that one... i think i might just spring for a hotel down there... maybe even a little north.. just park my car and take a cab.. just depends how much money it is... if not, i'll just be a good girl so i can drive home in one piece. lmfao

My club days are long and over, don't mind cause from what I hear its the same recylced garbage from years ago. I think I went out twice over the summer to some bar in NJ after I had my daughter.

yup...same drug users doing the same shit they did years ago...nothing has changed except the addition of new posers to the scene....

cookie rocks at the karaoke...:) I did some karaoke a few weeks ago at my buddy's pub.. :laugh:

if only you could hear my rendition of "Lola"

it would knock you off your feet!

" im not the worlds most physical guy.. but she squeezed me hard and nearly broke my spine.. oh my LOLA .. LA LA LA LA LOLA LA LA