Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you giving up anything for "Lent"??

lolahotass

It sure is.

I use that instead of ground beef for EVERYTHING now...except meatballs of course. I make the best turkey burgers :drool:

I also use the ground turkey for a turkey meat loaf, stuffed peppers, tacos, etc.

Sooo good! and WAY healthier. :)

Turkey burgers are good but NOTHING beats a Bubba burger!!! Best ever!!!!

DUDE get with it!!! While in publix or where ever you shop, go to the frozen area and look for the box's of Bubba burgers... its a name brand.. Trust me, once you go bubba, you won't go back to pressing and making your own burgers... I hooked my family on them a few years ago... for the price ($8.99 for a 6 pack), its a good deal.

box-original.gif

DUDE get with it!!! While in publix or where ever you shop, go to the frozen area and look for the box's of Bubba burgers... its a name brand.. Trust me, once you go bubba, you won't go back to pressing and making your own burgers... I hooked my family on them a few years ago... for the price ($8.99 for a 6 pack), its a good deal.

box-original.gif

haha Ive seen those before and had no clue what they were all about, well of course theyre burgers, but if they were any good...

box-original.gif

i dunno LoLaLA

I very rarely eat burgers and when i do they are very rare lol

maybe i'll make em...if you come over next week maybe...JUST maybe i'll have a hubba lubba chubba bubba here waiting for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

...i had a huge drunken debate about this sat...i dont give anything up...i find it to be hypocritical .....i dont go to church regularly...eventhough i was raised roman catholic...nor do i practice everyday bible livin lol....i drink ..curse ...fornicate...etc ........i feel like people just pick and choose what they do to feel better about themselves or feel like a good person....its horseshit....most of these things are.........like im not gonna eat meat on fridays cause some guy decided it should be that way ?!......screw that.......father o'malley is in the parish house gettin a hummer from little bobby altar boy ...yet i can't eat fries for 40 days ...thanks but no thanks.....