Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sarah Silverman is FUCKING Matt Damon!

cookie6

I've never really thought Matt Damon was good looking up until the Departed. He is really starting to grow on me. I have the Bourne Collection and love all 3 of the movies. He is a great actor and I find him more attractive every time I see him.

okay my comp is being dumb and wont load it all the way...so are they really together? cause if they are...that is a couple I NEVER saw coming :) though both are pretty funny...you wouldnt think matt damn would be a funny kind of guy but hes pretty hysterical!

No No :nono: They arent a couple.

Sarah Silverman has been dating Jimmy Kimmel for like 5 years. I guess there is a long standing joke that he is going to get Matt Damon on his show but never does. So Sarah got Matt to do this song for the show and it was Jimmy's bday I believe.

No No :nono: They arent a couple.

Sarah Silverman has been dating Jimmy Kimmel for like 5 years. I guess there is a long standing joke that he is going to get Matt Damon on his show but never does. So Sarah got Matt to do this song for the show and it was Jimmy's bday I believe.

ahhhhh.....thats right....she is dating jimmy kimmel...hehe thats cute...I figured it was a joke, but I thought, hm maybe theyre just making light of it....meh...now I know :)

WHAT?? lmao

I :heart: Ben Affleck

im serious

Can Jimmy Kimmel Top Silverman/Damon?

Source: ComingSoon.net February 15, 2008

If you're not sure what this is about, please go here first to get caught up. We're covering this "duel" between talk show host Jimmy Kimmel and actor Matt Damon simply because we think it's hilarious and pretty darn original!

Having said that, we thought the "duel" would have ended between the two after the Sarah Silverman/Matt Damon music video, but now Page Six is saying that Kimmel is planning his comeback and you might be surprised who he is lining up:

Last week, Silverman surprised her boyfriend, Jimmy Kimmel, on his show with a music video called "I'm [bleep]ing Matt Damon," featuring Silverman and the "Bourne Identity" star singing together about their faux affair. Now Kimmel is striking back with a song called "I'm [bleep]ing Ben Affleck." Our source told us the video for this song, set to the theme of "We Are the World," will star Affleck, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Harrison Ford, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz

my all time fav though

Jared leto :getdown:

Ehh. I used to think he was cute but he after him in a movie w/Nicholas Cage (cant think of what its called) and Requiem (*sp) I was really turned off. He's too slinky looking and looks too cracked out for my taste.

I have issues with Leo tho :love2:

Ehh. I used to think he was cute but he after him in a movie w/Nicholas Cage (cant think of what its called) and Requiem (*sp) I was really turned off. He's too slinky looking and looks too cracked out for my taste.

I have issues with Leo tho :love2:

yeah that movie kinda turned me off a lil, but I can never not have love for him because I will always remember the first time I knew I loved him, from the movie prefontaine..... :drool:

and uh yeah him in lord of war...meh