Clubplanet Nightlife Community

women who pee in public/outdoors *NSFW*

bxbomb

So im driving on the Southern State pkwy at 9:30 AM AM!!!

and on the side of the road is a beat up old caddy and at the back of the car is this giant black lady is squatting and peeing(i hope it was just pee)

WTF ?? can you please get off the hwy and find a frikkin dunkin donuts to unleash that .

Your on major hwy on long island its not like your in the boondocks

uggghh!!!!

So CP girls whats the proper protocol on pissin in public/outdoors???

i thought it would be only at night and if your drunk

I think if theres no restroom close than yeah going outside is cool....I mean Ive peed on the side of the HWY ONCE But there was a guardrail that I could go behind...not to mention it wasnt a crazy busy HWY. Now if youre talking about camping or outdoor parties with port o potties...Ive peed in woods more times than I can count. Ill take the bushes to a nasty port o potty any day!

and that gif was hilarious...that old dude kickin her...mwahahahaha

First of all, that gif is :laugh:

I have a story to top yours though bxbomBER. So my boss was driving back from Florida to Massachusetts.She was in Virginia at this point. There was a crazy accident on 95 (as usual) and traffic was stopped for a while. So she looks at the car in front of her and some chick gets out of her car (in her 20's) and closes her door. Goes in between 2 cars, squats down, and takes a shit in the street.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????????????? :splat:

I mean, if you gotta go, you gotta go. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRR....since you are stopped in traffic and your car is turned off, pull to the side and go on the side of the road but the trees or something.

NOT IN THE ROAD IN BETWEEN CARS.

Fucking disturbing and if I was there I would have taken this shitbag by the hair and smushed her face in HER SHIT.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:puke:

First of all, that gif is :laugh:

I have a story to top yours though bxbomBER. So my boss was driving back from Florida to Massachusetts.She was in Virginia at this point. There was a crazy accident on 95 (as usual) and traffic was stopped for a while. So she looks at the car in front of her and some chick gets out of her car (in her 20's) and closes her door. Goes in between 2 cars, squats down, and takes a shit in the street.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????????????? :splat:

I mean, if you gotta go, you gotta go. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRR....since you are stopped in traffic and your car is turned off, pull to the side and go on the side of the road but the trees or something.

NOT IN THE ROAD IN BETWEEN CARS.

Fucking disturbing and if I was there I would have taken this shitbag by the hair and smushed her face in HER SHIT.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:puke:

thats just...ew....

i pee outdoors everyday...i got no prob with it :)
makes me feel good about knowing I'm a guy and could take a piss anywhere and get away with it

Times that it SUCKS being a girl and not being able to whip out a peech whenever I want-

On the beach

On the boat

At Nikki Beach during WMC when the line is 83475938475 hours long

Or any club for that matter during WMC.

In the snow....I always thought it was funny when the boys used to pee their name in the snow.

When I used to play manhunt when I was younger, I REALLY wished I could have pee'd outside.

I'm sure there are other times I just can't think of any right now.

Times that it SUCKS being a girl and not being able to whip out a peech whenever I want-

On the beach

On the boat

At Nikki Beach during WMC when the line is 83475938475 hours long

Or any club for that matter during WMC.

In the snow....I always thought it was funny when the boys used to pee their name in the snow.

When I used to play manhunt when I was younger, I REALLY wished I could have pee'd outside.

I'm sure there are other times I just can't think of any right now.

What about a stop & crawl traffic jam :D

• 4 weeks later...
funniest .gif ever

4363.gif

yeah man.. every time I see a nice young fresh piece a meat that looks like she would do whatever I could imagine if I only asked... I kick her and tell her to take her nympho ass home and stop fooling around working up my blood pressure like that....

that's the way you do it. :)

yeah man.. every time I see a nice young fresh piece a meat that looks like she would do whatever I could imagine if I only asked... I kick her and tell her to take her nympho ass home and stop fooling around working up my blood pressure like that....

that's the way you do it. :)

lol

Hey artful what happend to the good old days of your 11 pages worth of signatures? gone minamilist in your old age?;)