Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If u r a girl..

I wonder what this girl looks like....for all of her friends out there post her pics up so i can get an idea of what she looks like.....damm talking about being the talk of the town

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

You know what, I have to say I really dont know the story behind this naked girl because honestly, Im not interested in the post about it. So what...she ran around naked. Good for her! I have to say I give her much respect. I for one could never do such a thing. Hell I dont even like showing my stomach let alone be naked. Now if she did anything else in addition to her nudity, then well thats a different story. But really now, if she feels comfortable with her body, then she is one of the better people!! For anyone to criticize her is wrong so just let it be. I dont see any of you having enough guts to do the same ballsy thing.

BTW, Rachel, Im sorry if Im offending you or your friend. No disrespect is meant on my part.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

hunglikeatictac - you have a serious vision problem my friend ... she's so cuuuuuuute!

Rims - she's petite, brownish hair, beautiful facial features and a hot little body ... sorry VS - i had to describe her! smile.gif

oh - and she tied for 1st in the best ass competition for Deeper!!! lol

Rally

[This message has been edited by rally2000 (edited 08-28-2000).]

I agree with misskittie. Here's one for the naked girl icon19.gif

May she never stop being who she is!! Strip to the bone, girl!! Strip to the bone!! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

hey hey hey watch who you callin ugly...hehehehe cuteness is one sexylittle bitch and a drop dead body to boot...

Originally posted by myworldgoddezz:

Its amazing how people pass judgement on a chic they saw in a DARK CLUB, ON DRUGS..

I saw some of the pics of people on this board and U know what..

MOST OF U ARE BUSTED, UGLY PEOPLE!

Stop talking shit! Get over it!

MyWorld

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

I personally would never take it all off at a club (I think wink.gif ), but I give this gutsy girl credit. I am especially impressed with her boyfriend, VS, for defending her to the end and being secure enough not to be bothered by his girl going around nude. On the other hand, you know how nasty guys can be when you're fully clothed so I don't think it's a good idea to bring extra unwanted attention to yourself.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"