Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giants in February Mets in October

oldtimer

rams werent "allegedly" the greatest team ever and going into the superbowl 18-0

SORRY BIGGEST CHOKE EVAR!!!!!!

no they weren't...but they were considered "the greatest show on turf" and were playing a team that had no business being there with a weak record, no real big name players except their quarterback who was backing up some kid from michigan that came on midseason

not to mention, the giants weren't exactly a bad team

so sorry.....choke, but not biggest choke ever

ps. we all know the biggest choke in sports history. shall we recall? ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correction....Rams the biggest choke in NFL history. They were favored by 14

and if the odds makers were taking tabs, the biggest upset would have been the Jets in super bowl 3

all football fans know this as fact

well in all fairness the verdict is still not in regarding that game and the pats and there cheating ways..:laugh:

i hate to break it to you Giants fans but if you say the Pats choked then your not that good of a football, or Giants, fan...

saying the Pats choked takes everything away from how great the Giants played and dominated on the defensive side of the ball...you give your team no credit for winning and say the Pats were the reason the Pats lost...that makes no sense as the Pats just didnt get it any rhythm going and the Giants were the cause of that...

the Pats in no way choked...the Gmen showed up and just played better...simple as that...

i hate to break it to you Giants fans but if you say the Pats choked then your not that good of a football, or Giants, fan...

saying the Pats choked takes everything away from how great the Giants played and dominated on the defensive side of the ball...you give your team no credit for winning and say the Pats were the reason the Pats lost...that makes no sense as the Pats just didnt get it any rhythm going and the Giants were the cause of that...

the Pats in no way choked...the Gmen showed up and just played better...simple as that...

Aaaaamen Forky! :)

yeah but it sounds so much better to just say choke, doesn't it?

plus...it gives the die hard yankees/giants fan something to say as payback for 2004

now if you wanna talk choke, refer back to the Giants second super bowl victory due to the "kick heard round the world". Thats a choke

yeah but it sounds so much better to just say choke, doesn't it?

plus...it gives the die hard yankees/giants fan something to say as payback for 2004

now if you wanna talk choke, refer back to the Giants second super bowl victory due to the "kick heard round the world". Thats a choke

dont forget...i am on the receiving end of both....the 04 yanks and now 07 pats....things are not in my favor lately...

LOL

I'm still guilty of quoting from the movie at least 2 times a week.

I have exxxxxxercisssssssssssssed the demon!

haha yeah I shoulda added that part fkornre....

lol yeah I love that movie, I havent seen in in a long time though, I love when the mom has the football shaped cookies.

I like the 2nd one more maybe...."bumble bee tuna.... bumble bee tuna"

okay back to the thread topic....F the Mets AND the giants lol :) Ima Redsox fan!

and a seahwaks fan....yeah we choked....as always

let's see how much chuckling you'll be doing after I break your jaw you faggot

sure michael....make sure you come swinging a bat since we both know you hit like a woman during menopause

simply put, you're an internet muscle man and nothing but a complete pussy in the real world. now go back to harassing the gay guy starscream and hopefully that will make you feel better about yourself

fucking chump

let's see how much chuckling you'll be doing after I break your jaw you faggot
sure michael....make sure you come swinging a bat since we both know you hit like a woman during menopause

simply put, you're an internet muscle man and nothing but a complete pussy in the real world. now go back to harassing the gay guy starscream and hopefully that will make you feel better about yourself

fucking chump

STOP STOP STOP

Lets not start the meanie-nessss :nono:

ps I love Michael's Muskulssssss :drool:

im sorry but what is your definition of choke?

im sorry but what is your definition of choke?

thats easy...the Yankees in 2004 losing the series after being up 3-0 is a choke....the Mets not making the playoffs in 07 was a choke...

the Pats were outplayed, not a choke...

*edit* after the Mets being up by such a huge margin over the Phils in 07 was a choke...(this is what i should have wrote above)

thats easy...the Yankees in 2004 losing the series after being up 3-0 is a choke....the Mets not making the playoffs in 07 was a choke...

the Pats were outplayed, not a choke...

but cant you say the yanks lost the series because they were outplayed? or the mets not making the playoffs because they were outplayed?

im tired of your backwards thinking farrel... man up!

The Pats CHOKED!

but cant you say the yanks lost the series because they were outplayed? or the mets not making the playoffs because they were outplayed?

im tired of your backwards thinking farrel... man up!

The Pats CHOKED!

not at all...the Yankees were up in the series and in the game...they had it won...they blew it and imploded...

the pats were outplayed....

what you dont seem to understand is in a one game match anyone can win...in a 7 game series "usually" the better team wins...in 04 the yankees, who were the better team, CHOKED and lost the series...

again you seem to take away the fine playing of the giants defense and the great coaching of spagnola and give all the credit to the Pats for imploding...not really what a true fan would like to say...

and please spell it right Ante...FARRELL thanx :)

im not taking it away.. im implying the fine giants defense caused the choke :)

im not gonna continue cause regardless of the situation you NEVER admit your wrong (and you will contradict that with a "yes i do")...so i will just leave it at that...its over and time to move one