Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blueangel...

Do I sense a twinge of disbelief here Trancenergy?

Just to prove this really IS me here and not some jackass pretending to be me, here is some proof...

At my next appearence at Twilo (9/8) I will play "For an Angel" in honor of the birth of Blueangel's nephew Justin.

When you are all rolling at Twilo and you hear "For an Angel", then you can all think to yourselves:

"Wow I feel like a real Jackass, that really IS the real Paul Van Dyk on the message board, he's playing "For an Angel" for Justin and Blueangel, just like he said he would."

of if your rollin really hard maybe you'll think:

"I always knew, deep in my heart, that it really was PVD on the message board, I LOVE HIM, he is a really one hell of a guy to play "For an Angel" for Justin and Blueangel just like he promised."

I love you BlueAngel - I love you Justin!,

Paul "IFTORIAMOSTOOKADUMPONMYLIVINGROOMFLOORIWOULDCALLBTTOREMIXIT" Van Dyk

Vandit Records

Nooooo . . . trancey, not that one.

Paul, will you do me a favor and play "For an Angel" for my nephew, Justin!?! Thanks you!!!! kiss.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Originally posted by paulvandyk:

Do I sense a twinge of disbelief here Trancenergy?

Just to prove this really IS me here and not some jackass pretending to be me, here is some proof...

At my next appearence at Twilo (9/8) I will play "For an Angel" in honor of the birth of Blueangel's nephew Justin.

When you are all rolling at Twilo and you hear "For an Angel", then you can all think to yourselves:

"Wow I feel like a real Jackass, that really IS the real Paul Van Dyk on the message board, he's playing "For an Angel" for Justin and Blueangel, just like he said he would."

of if your rollin really hard maybe you'll think:

"I always knew, deep in my heart, that it really was PVD on the message board, I LOVE HIM, he is a really one hell of a guy to play "For an Angel" for Justin and Blueangel just like he promised."

I love you BlueAngel - I love you Justin!,

Paul "IFTORIAMOSTOOKADUMPONMYLIVINGROOMFLOORIWOULDCALLBTTOREMIXIT" Van Dyk

Vandit Records

LOL !!! I am soooo glad that at least the person who decided to take the name of my favorite DJ isn't a dick. Hey Paul if u are really who u say u are (which I doubt wink.gif then you'll play "Flaming June" for my roomate Human101 who's birthday is on the 9th.

Of course when u play "For an Angel" I will make sure to cheer very loudly smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Originally posted by blueangel:

Nooooo . . . trancey, not that one.

Paul, will you do me a favor and play "For an Angel" for my nephew, Justin!?! Thanks you!!!! kiss.gif

BlueAngel

Now thats SCARY Blueangel, i posted that i would play it BEFORE you posted to asked me, we must really be on the same wavelength!

i still love you,

Paul "IFBTDOESTMAKESOMENEWRECORDSSOONIMIGHTHAVETORETIRE" Van Dyk

Mute Records - Germany

Guest crystalmethodny

OMG..

Im laughing my ass off at PVD's Tori Amos took a dump Bt remix thing...

hahahahah

Oh man that was just too funny.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I dunno Paul . . . I think I might smell some love connection here. love.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 08-28-2000).]

Good point B2B, i am having one of the Vandit interns proofread all my posts before they go out.

But lets not get off topic here...

..THIS IS ABOUT JUSTIN!!!!

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD JUSTIN!!!!!!!

and Blueangel, i know what you mean, I'm smelling it too!

Paul "IWOULDLOVETOFEEDALANISMORRISETTEABOWLOFBAKEDBEENSANDLOCKHERINARECORDINGSTUDIOWITHBT" Van Dyk

Vandit Records

[This message has been edited by paulvandyk (edited 08-28-2000).]

YES!! To my lil' Justin . . . may he grow up to be stong, live long and love TRANCE!! icon19.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 08-28-2000).]

B2B, you know with all these different classification of music I won't be surprised if one day they name something House Trance!! wink.gif

EUGE!!!! We're not going to only rock the world on Sept. 8th . . . we're going to rock this whole damn galaxy!!! radioact.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

- Robert Frost angel.gif

How can all of u be so gullible...of course this isn't PVD. PVD has much, much, much, better things to do than hang around a computer all day and chat back in forth with us. I hope all u realize that PVD just doesnt spend his time in NYC..every week he's off to europe or to an exotic locale to spin..he's only in town around the time he spins at twilo...i doubt he sits down from south america or prague and says "heck i have nothin bettter to do right now..i think i'll post on clubnyc.com" i wish it were really him...but this PVD wannabe is pathetic

Originally posted by NANDO5:

How can all of u be so gullible...of course this isn't PVD. PVD has much, much, much, better things to do than hang around a computer all day and chat back in forth with us. I hope all u realize that PVD just doesnt spend his time in NYC..every week he's off to europe or to an exotic locale to spin..he's only in town around the time he spins at twilo...i doubt he sits down from south america or prague and says "heck i have nothin bettter to do right now..i think i'll post on clubnyc.com" i wish it were really him...but this PVD wannabe is pathetic

Please don't take offense to this but...DUH!

Just like I told you the other day in your IMPOSTERS post...it's a joke.

Remember? Right before you responded by calling Brandie and I little girls.

How can YOU be so gullible?

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

Please don't take offense to this but...DUH!

Just like I told you the other day in your IMPOSTERS post...it's a joke.

Remember? Right before you responded by calling Brandie and I little girls.

How can YOU be so gullible?

NANDO5 is just jelous cause these guys are funny as shit and are gettin all the attention!

Its called a sense of humor man, use it!

keep it up guys!

and where has John Gotti been all day?

I feel like gettin whacked!!

[This message has been edited by kay whoeler (edited 08-28-2000).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

EUGE!!!! We're not going to only rock the world on Sept. 8th . . . we're going to rock this whole damn galaxy!!! radioact.gif

BlueAngel

I hear that!

YOU GO GIRL!! smile.gif

------------------

Come together and try to make a better world. - Crystal Method

shadowchaser076@aol.com