Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have any of you been in serious trouble with the law?

Guest crystalmethodny

Umm

About the worst that happened to me was once my ex-gf and myself decided to cheat the subway system coming out of Yankee stadium and we both went through the turnstyle at the same time...

Cop grabbed me and yelled, slapped my wrist, and sent us on our own drunken stupor merry way. Haha.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

hey bre,

nah, never to jail. pulled over a few times, small shit...one bad experience with the cops when i was a senior in high school, asking me if i was carrying weapons, drugs, or hiding anybody...the offense...warning for lane violation. frown.gif

Check this shit out

I was arrested when i was 17 for driving with beer in the car, a dime bag & A fake ID ... i did my time, paid my fines, whatever .. keep in mind this was 5/6 years ago ... well recently i recieved a letter in the mail saying my lisence is suspended cause of that incident ... So basically DMV or who ever FUCKED UP ... And now i have to go to fucking Wayne, Nj & wait forever So they can clear up a mistake that THEY made and mean while i have to miss work to take care of their MISTAKE ... FUCK THEM ... I HATE DMV & I HATE POLICE

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 08-28-2000).]

nyce..you thought that was bad....I got pulled over ..got searched..my friends in the car got searched ..the cabin of the car got search...offence...there weren't any the cop could not see my fucking temporary plates ....I got that mutherfucker fired..

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

:::knock on wood::: I have never been arrested! My parents would kill me if I was though...lol

I have been in court cases and crap like that but thats about it. As for my friends....Oh they have DEFINATELY spent enough time in jail for all of us...lol

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

frankie p,

sucks man...i hate it when their incompentance ends up costing you time and money! mad.gif

rims,

that sounds even worse than my experience...at least you got him fired. oh by the way, my friend was in the car as well with me, didn't even get questioned! pricks

sprewell,

i have no idea what to say about that

One time a cop planted drugs on me. No joke, I'm totally serious. It was in NJ, Bergen County Police. A bunch of us were hanging out in a lot on Route 17 across from where LT's used to be. Cops pull up and separate everyone. Tell me to put my hands on the car and spread my legs. Goes into my pockets and pulls out a piece of brown paper with weed in it. The cops were acting like little kids saying, "you're going to jail, haha". Shit like that. I freaked out, yelling that they planted the shit on me. They put the cuffs on me and threw me in the back seat. I did everything besides spit in their faces. To make a long story short they let me go saying, "we hope we never see you again".

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

Ummm...lets see now...It's funny like all the bad things I've done and never got caught for and then the little things I've been caught for...Got busted for weed once, cop just took it and let me go...got arrested for putting some guy in critical condition after being jumped 1 night, was let off after much to do...then there's the rest of the story...lol

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I got arrested for doing graffiti. I only spent one night in central booking and they gave me community service which had to be the most humiliating thing-cleaning garbage on the expressway and painting over other graffiti.

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

Got in trouble for underage drinking & contributing to the delinquency of minors, 19 counts cause there were 19 underage people at this party, got dismissed. Got locked up for fighting a few times. Got arrested for half a blunt that wasn't even my in Jersey (it was in the ashtray of someone else's car). I think that's it.

Fuck the 5-0

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Got busted at the Border...Niagra Falls.

About 6 of us we going to a show in Buffalo and said hey lets go to Canada, of course we get there and my friend forgot his ID (dumbass)So we turn around and then get searched coming back into NY, found a small water pipe(oops, thought I left that at the camp site) Well he starts going over Bush' no-tolerance drug act (blah blah blah blah) and then searched the rest of the van...about 4 joints. We go inside, he's telling us the van is now impounded and we're going to spend some time in jail, pay hefty fines, and have "international drug smuggler" put on our record.

Then he says we can work something out, he'll talk to the judge, which is right there. If we come up with ($400 or $500) I forgot exactly, he'll let us go.

We didnt have the $ on us so he made myself and another go driving around Buffalo looking for an ATM as he was telling our friends "They're not coming back for you" 1 hr later we're back, needeing $80 more(broke college students). We had to write a check for the balance. Signed a few papers and as the guy was leaving, he said bye, and another said "have a good vacation", he pats his pocket(Filled with a wad of money) wonder where he got that from) and said "I will"

FYI, for every drug bust those guys get up there, they get to end there shift right after the papers are signed, get 2 weeks paid vacation, AND a bonus!!!

Bastards!!!

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

spent the whole night and half the day in the wildwood jail and a $600 fine, for fighting,disturbing the peace(jumping on the tram car and shaking it violently)and underage drinking.the cops fucked with me all night in that cell cause i knocked one over when they were trying to detain me.every time i would fall asleep they would come and bang on the bars. pricks.

------------------

music...makes the people....come together

*Yawn*

Been there, done that.. Still suffering for my crime.. Dont really want to get into it on here tho.. Some words to the wise..

Jail IS as bad as it looks on tv..

Say no to drugs..

Drugs are bad..

If you sell drugs, eventually, you WILL get cought.. Promice..

------------------

Twilo Sucks..

Never been in jail...been questioned by a federal grand jury...

Good thing/bad thing...not going to call it. I just know the FBI and DEA agents by first name now.

Clean for a few years and planning on staying that way for a few more years...

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

[This message has been edited by jdogg (edited 08-28-2000).]