Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we own the night

bxbomb

nahh.. netflix.. i'm never home to watch my shows except the SHIELD... my life completely stops for that show only...

i don't need hbo... blahh.. i can order them on netflix and watch a whole series in 3 days.. lol

yeh but your 3 yrs behind on the shows

and Im ready to be a *spoiler* and tell you the whole plot line of the season:devil:

well whatever... i watched all of the soprano's and i knew how all of it ended cuz i read all the stories and we talked about it at work... but i still watched it :laugh:

my hubby likes comedies... what other good sitcom / show's are comedy that i could get? Was going to do all the seasons of LOST in a row but would like to hear about some comedies...

Thought about Curb but i'm not sure if its my honey's type of comedy.... he loves entourage..

Any suggestions?

well whatever... i watched all of the soprano's and i knew how all of it ended cuz i read all the stories and we talked about it at work... but i still watched it :laugh:

my hubby likes comedies... what other good sitcom / show's are comedy that i could get? Was going to do all the seasons of LOST in a row but would like to hear about some comedies...

Thought about Curb but i'm not sure if its my honey's type of comedy.... he loves entourage..

Any suggestions?

rent arrested development on dvd

30 rock first season

..we own the night was horrific...i hated it ...wanted to kill myself.....what a waste of potential

exactly waste of potential ,especially after a nice little set up the first 20 mins. or so.

did ya like GBG?

waste of time.....that was the movie we watched on valentine's day thinking it was gonna be at least halfway decent. the bottle of wine made up for it though

just got done watching beowulf as well. besides angelina jolie being drop dead gorgeous the movie was lackluster at best

gone baby gone is next on netflix along with the assasination of jesse james, etc.

I bought heroes on DVD and watched it all marathon style over 2 days... it was kinda a comedy if you get the joke about how they dragged it out over ALL those episodes when it coulda easily been like 1/4 the episodes.

:( had potetntial , started off great and just turned to shit

dont waste your time.

GOne Baby Gone ....much better and worth a rental and 2 hrs

both movies sound like bitch flicks there bx....dont tell me your tucking it between your legs now are you?

how do they both sound like bitch flicks? explain this you nitwit.

gbg was pretty good... gonna watch assasination of jesse james this friday

ahhh...the movie queen is upset...

neither movie has the "manly" title to them...gone baby gone sounds like its a girls movie as does we own the night...they may not be but i wont watch them based on the titles alone...

i know you think you are siskel or ebert when it comes to movies but get over it....

both movies sound like bitch flicks there bx....dont tell me your tucking it between your legs now are you?

we own the night... a chick flick?!??!?!?!?

Forky you need to rent more movies and get off Whackbag

"we own the night" is the logo for the NYPD Street crime unit

we own the night... a chick flick?!??!?!?!?

Forky you need to rent more movies and get off Whackbag

"we own the night" is the logo for the NYPD Street crime unit

lol....i have never heard of it before...

doubt i would watch it but i take back my chick flick tag...

what about this gone baby gone movie???

lol....i have never heard of it before...

doubt i would watch it but i take back my chick flick tag...

what about this gone baby gone movie???

its full of Afflecks ..so its already sexually confused ...but the movie was GOOd

Ben affleck directed and did a great job ...should give up the acting and go wtith the directing

Basically a kidnapped kid from the slums of Dorchester sets off a manhunt and a private detective;Casey Affleck tries to piece together the kidnapping

along w/ the Boston PD