Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All in all...

Originally posted by myworldgoddezz:

Diva.. Y are U calling her a slut.. U dont even know the girl..

U need to stop talking shit ...

I think U are the one who likes the drama here...

Call a girl a slut to her face and watch her knock U the fuck out!

MyWorld

i dont have to call her a SLUt, because when she was walking around naked in SF it was already made quite evedent.

Expression, pardon me, but please explain WHAT THE FUCK she was expressing by doing that other than LOOK AT ME I'M A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now I don't know from personal observations but i hear that if there was a big-penis competition ... VS would win!! lol

i swear that's what i've heard - he's very well endowed ... i need a piece of meat like that - if it's true! hahaha BTW - is it true????

Rally

thank u diva for a post of common sense. its true the skank was buck ass naked in a rundown building on 46th st in the middle of new york city surrounded by thousands of muscle guys looking for ass at all hours of the night.

if it looks like a slut and walks like a slut and smells like a slut then its probably a slut............i call em like i see em

if it was my sister ...she'd be 6 ft under.

Diva, the one thing that is obvious is that your not putting any argument other than saying she is a slut becaause YOU think that if a girl is naked she must be a slut.

Some people dont agree, it's an opinion thing. Some people will think that some people wont. Some people will be shocked ,some people wont.

But you are just set in your opinions, nothings gona change your mind. At the end of the day she can wear cloths... nobody is going to make you more intelegent, open minded and less prudish.

Get over your self and stop judging other's.

we would ask you to walk around naked except that would be a very scary sight..

worse than the drag queens in factory..

stfu.. you are a speck of dirt.

asshamed of your own body insanley jealous that you look like shit so you got to take it out on other people?

you know what VS, tell your woman next time i will walk around with her nake too, and I KNOW nobodys gonna say shit to anyof us cause they will get knocked the fuck out...

and thats fact...

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

i dont have to call her a SLUt, because when she was walking around naked in SF it was already made quite evedent.

Expression, pardon me, but please explain WHAT THE FUCK she was expressing by doing that other than LOOK AT ME I'M A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

you so right just that that girl happens to be the sweetest harmless girl in the world and if anyone of them ever talked to her they would know so, so what she was naked only in fuckin america is being naked or sex a taboo anyhow, most other countries its a way of life. look at europe. only america has all these sexual hangups, were still such an infantile country.

Originally posted by back2basics:

scramble fuck them, their not worth it.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

it seems everyone's life today revolved around my g/f and her expression.

I just want to know, what was she trying to "express", can anyone explain that??

I know what your sayin B2B, but have you ever been to Sound Factory, it isnt exactly filled with openminded people, let me describe the scene:

about 3000 cracked out juiceheads lookin for some "coochie" to tag team (that isnt an exageration)

a bunch of afterschool special rejects playin with glowsticks (i.e. ViciousSpinner, Scramble360)

and a host of girls with low self esteem lookin to hook up and get fucked up.

It isnt like she was on the French Riviera, or on the terrace at Space in Ibiza.

This is a little girl walking around naked with a guy named ViciousSpinner and they are surrounded by 3000 juiced out Guidos on GHB and Ketamine.

The reality of it all is not as picturesqe as you would like it to be.

And the last thing on ANYONEs mind is her bullshit "expression"

Originally posted by divaliciouss:

I just want to know, what was she trying to "express", can anyone explain that??

I know what your sayin B2B, but have you ever been to Sound Factory, it isnt exactly filled with openminded people, let me describe the scene:

about 3000 cracked out juiceheads lookin for some "coochie" to tag team (that isnt an exageration)

a bunch of afterschool special rejects playin with glowsticks (i.e. ViciousSpinner, Scramble360)

and a host of girls with low self esteem lookin to hook up and get fucked up.

It isnt like she was on the French Riviera, or on the terrace at Space in Ibiza.

This is a little girl walking around naked with a guy named ViciousSpinner and they are surrounded by 3000 juiced out Guidos on GHB and Ketamine.

The reality of it all is not as picturesqe as you would like it to be.

And the last thing on ANYONEs mind is her bullshit "expression"

C'Mon, people, you gotta agree with this. I am all for expression, but this is the place where I try not to show too much cleavage.

Because I'm ashamed of my breasts?

No, they are perky and perfect.

Because there are aggressive guys that have no respect for anything that are fucked up, or take it for granted that you are, and can think that they get away with that type of behavior. This is the place where walking up the stairs in sweats and sneaks (cuz I;m there to dance) costs me at least 20 guys grabbing me in all sorts of places.

WALKING UP STAIRS!!!

Yes, the club scene SHOULD be open-minded.

But I think that you guys are freaking over the way the SHOULD be and are disregarding the way things ARE.

------------------

Din Da Da

[This message has been edited by cazz926 (edited 08-28-2000).]

i luv all of these asshole imposters who can't post under there real board names ...

is this the real Divalicious or the fake imposter ... and Tommysauce - you should hold your tongue ... i wouldn't want to get Scramble angry ...

oh that's right - you're hiding behind your keyboard anyway ... lame

Rally

Originally posted by cazz926:

C'Mon, people, you gotta agree with this. I am all for expression, but this is the place where I try not to show too much cleavage.

Because I'm ashamed of my breasts?

No, they are perky and perfect.

Because there are aggressive guys that have no respect for anything that are fucked up, or take it for granted that you are, and can think that they get away with that type of behavior. This is the place where walking up the stairs in sweats and sneaks (cuz I;m there to dance) costs me at least 20 guys grabbing me in all sorts of places.

WALKING UP STAIRS!!!

Yes, the club scene SHOULD be open-minded.

But I think that you guys are freaking over the way the SHOULD be and are disregarding the way things ARE.

Hi boys and girls,

I am a high school principal in Joizy.

i agree with cazz, this is the real world here, not some utopian paradise, and especially Sound Factory? She might as well have stripped down and walked through the mens general holding facilities at Rikers Island.

Some of you people must live in a fairy tale world i guess.

Now someone please give that naked young lady a pass to the principals office for private counseling.

Back to class kiddies...

...the principal

i just saw a picture of scramble and im not really worried..................hey scramble now that i know what u look like, tell me where ya want me to find u.........hey ill be

at temptations in seaside next saturday....come find me....dyed blonde hair 6'5' 280 tattoos etc cant miss me ....

after doing some hard core working at work. I came across this post. I had read the post regarding the naked girl and I laughed. But I guess you people took it to another level. Hmmmm ask yourselves this... why were you all at that Underwear party to begin with? I wasn't there only because I think sharing my private parts with stragers is not my style and maybe thats mean being old fashion but thats me.... If you didn't want to see anyone naked then why did you go in the first place?

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

after doing some hard core working at work. I came across this post. I had read the post regarding the naked girl and I laughed. But I guess you people took it to another level. Hmmmm ask yourselves this... why were you all at that Underwear party to begin with? I wasn't there only because I think sharing my private parts with stragers is not my style and maybe thats mean being old fashion but thats me.... If you didn't want to see anyone naked then why did you go in the first place?

good job ... prolly the best point which we all left out of the argument!

Rally

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

it seems everyone's life today revolved around my g/f and her expression. And this board is so boring that everyone has to worry about incidents that don't pertain to them. If u weren't there then how could ur opinion mean anything since u weren't there for a first hand experience? If ur so uncomfortable with ur own body and how u express urself, then why do other people have to? If it was SO wrong, then why did half u people watch her? I'm trying to act on a maturer level here, let's see how many of u can. As for the violence, I'm sorry if my hostility over came me due to the conservative, closed minded people. I'm sure when paths cross and words are unleashed, some people will take matters into their own hands, and some will coward, but until then I will refrain from retaliating in violence. Since nothing here can be delt with on a mature level, I'm sure this post will be torn apart to pieces.

roflmao, hahahahahahahaha, u weigh 98lbs and in a k-hole 24/7, u couldn't kick a soccerball, let alone someone's ass, shut-up

------------------

joeserra is my bitch.

VS you got my support....lol..i was there again but so mangled beyond recogniton...let me just say with no disrespect i know wy she chose CUTENESS...at least i think it was her i saw...by the time I got there and met mmy friend i was so gone....i wanted to stay but he made me leave with him....so this si stirke two on meeting ...bt hopefully next time we will get to meet....i am still trying..lol.....anyway, what each person does in a club is there own business and the business of no one else...remember, you are not greater than the person you are judging so don;t judge or you will be judged....

hope to meet you next time VS..

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

one more thing....now i know those of you are defending CUTENESS out of love and friendship, but if you stop defending her then the ignnorant ones who are enjoying bashing her for expressing herself will also stop sinec they won;t be getting the attenetion they are craving. don;t lower yourself to there level... all that matters is the truth...you knwo the truth not them ....does it matter what they think....and if they really wanna confront this situation, then do it in person not on a computer where words are exchanged and they can bring you down to there level which is what they want to do an what they have succeeded in doing....now i don;t know many people on these boards but all i can say is i do know who i do and don't wanna associate with....STOP BASHING PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

actually because everyone shares an experience at the club it gives them the right to state how they felt about the night and whoever posted earlier that it was an underwear party, right underwear party, that means you wear underwear...not your birthday suit...and SF is probably along with tunnel the most skeevy disgusting, skin crawling place you would wanna get completely undressed in...and with the amount of asshole guys in there and the way they go after girls who are dressed, what do you expect...if it's attention grabbing she's looking for I guess she did a good job...If it was my friend/girlfriend/sister, I'd smack some sense into her...again I don't know the girl I'm not dissing her, im commenting on the issue...Again this is a message board why bother starting fights, and since this is a messageboard, everyone who posts here is annonymous pretty much...so making another name doesn't make a big difference...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

[QOUTE} 280 tattoos <----- Damn that's a lot of tattoos. You must be so cool. :eyeroll:

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."