Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If Beer was cheaper at a club, would u choose bEEr or e...

SuP aLL~?

Jus wonderin' how many of YaLL' would chOOsE BeeR over e If BeeR was Cheaper at a club....I Love E but it does have some SERIOUS LONG N SHORT TERM E-fects....I go out to a club an Easily spend 100+ $$$$$$$ on drinks + TIPS..so I think if BEER was cheaper than other "HardCorE dRuGz"...not as many people would do hard DRUGZ...People are always gonna do all shorts of things that can get them "HIGHER"...but if we make safer drugs like Marijuana an alcohol cheaper....people might not even wanna bother with the other SHIT...Jus my 2 centz........LaTerZ aLL...Be SaFe...Mike <Mc>~...alwayZ bLaziN.........what else is NEW?..........

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

If you care about $$$$, the choice is E-asy.

I was astonished when I realized how expensive is beer in NY clubs and how cheap is the E. In my country you can have 25-30 beers for one pill....

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Beer makes you pee a lot. Then you end up in the old "lid: up or down?" debate. plus, if you take a little powdered nasal decongestant (however you want to call it - candy, blow, coke) and drink hard liquor, it's better than E IMHO though a lot more expen$$ive.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

Originally posted by MikeMc:

SuP aLL~?

but if we make safer drugs like Marijuana an alcohol cheaper....people might not even wanna bother with the other SHIT...Jus my 2 centz........LaTerZ aLL...Be SaFe...Mike <Mc>~...alwayZ bLaziN.........what else is NEW?..........

Marijuana is safer... Alcohol is definitely not safer. It affects people negatively in a lot of cases, and leads to a lot of unnecessary fighting in clubs and other nonsense. Ever see someone beat the crap out of someone for no reason when on E? No way, but you see that at any crowded party in the city where everyone is drinking. Not to mention alcohol impairs driving more than E. Given the choice of between taking a ride with someone who did 8 shots and someone who did a pill, there's no question who you are better off with.

Don't roll and drive...

I am not so sure about beers vs. E while you're driving the car.

I was driving after couple of beers several times, but I would never do it after pill.

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

Originally posted by xmike:

Don't roll and drive...

I am not so sure about beers vs. E while you're driving the car.

I was driving after couple of beers several times, but I would never do it after pill.

Whoa.....driving really fast on E in a convertible or even a reglar car with the wind flying is the best feeling in the world! And I think driving rolling is safer then drinking and driving

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Alcohol slows you down and it's too easy to over do it. You think you're fine and then all of a sudden you realize that you've had way too much. Not to mention the coordination factor. Alcohol and dancing, no no. Also, carrying around a cup or glass is a pain.

If I'm rolling I know to bring 2 pills, I've had more but it didn't improve the roll. It's a simple plan. Drop and dance...and if you feel like sitting down for a minute, that's when you know it's time for the other pill.

Nice and easy. There's also the after effects - depression vs. nauseating hangover, for me. I'd take the mild depression. I can't function with a nasty hangover.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

There's no question that it's a bad idea to drive after doing any substance, but alcohol actually affects your coordination and reaction time. E just affects concentration. While drunk, you will drive terribly even if you concentrate. And just because you think you are a "good drunk driver," doesn't mean that you aren't badly impaired.

My main point though is that alcohol's legality does not imply that it is a safe drug. Drunk driving is just one negative side affect.