Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The MOST drug infested club

no it wouldn't suck....

back in the day way before you young fuckas was rollin people were trippin on acid,mesc, shrooms...and before that it was alcohol and buddha. so no...it wouldn't suck.

and trancenergy if ya hear me... my boss just jumped on the computer here and saw yer lil' leaf...mmmm needless to say i got yet another co-worker(this one being my boss but i said that already) to bust my chops. thank god for cool co-workers and bosses. hmmm whats that yer reading about rob...oh poison ivy we had a good laugh.

peace, rob

f.y.i. does anyone realize that "e" is an anti-depressant...hmmmm

Originally posted by allday420_2000:

no it wouldn't suck....

back in the day way before you young fuckas was rollin people were trippin on acid,mesc, shrooms...and before that it was alcohol and buddha. so no...it wouldn't suck.

and trancenergy if ya hear me... my boss just jumped on the computer here and saw yer lil' leaf...mmmm needless to say i got yet another co-worker(this one being my boss but i said that already) to bust my chops. thank god for cool co-workers and bosses. hmmm whats that yer reading about rob...oh poison ivy we had a good laugh.

peace, rob

f.y.i. does anyone realize that "e" is an anti-depressant...hmmmm

Sorry bout the leaf dude...I didn't realize it was the chronic...I thought it was a maple leaf smile.gif

Hope my new signiture doesn't get u into any hot water with your boss....lol smile.gif

PLUR

------------------

Legalize n Advertize !!!

:)

one time i was dancing for a while, and then this cheezy whitney houston song came on. so me and my friends went and sat on this big round object that looked like a sofa. well like 2 minutes later some guy stumbles up to us and say, 'what the fuck are you doing sitting on my jar?' you want me to get vs here and kick you ass? needless to say we jet, and he dove into the huge jar with 4 of his friends.

------------------

fuck the police

If your talking most varietys ... then it's gots to be the OLD school Tunnel ... I mean back in the day you could get ANYTHING there ... Now it's just mad heads DOING drugs in the clubs ... the dealers now are real low key now & stay outside the clubs ... But still my problem is why is it nowbodys selling herb anymore in the clubs, i mean most spots don't give a shit if your smoking ... I understand weed is a bulky product but thats where the $ is at ...

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

I never saw anyone do drugs at the Sound Factory, and I've been there many times. One time I did see a guy pour something on the top of his hand and sniff it. I think this was some kind of decongestant.

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.

Originally posted by JoelS:

Let's ask the question diferently: Which club do you want to be raided soon?

Do you think cops don't know how to use the internet sometimes?

stfu

Thats what I'm sayin. Don't talk about this stuff here. Jesus people..

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

Originally posted by JoelS:

Let's ask the question diferently: Which club do you want to be raided soon?

Do you think cops don't know how to use the internet sometimes?

stfu

Thats what I'm sayin. Don't single out clubs like that. Come on people..Think!

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

Oh noo not this again....do u really want to start more Drama ??? Drugs are everywhere so why bother singling out one club (unless all u want to do is club bashing.

Do your shit just make sure u don't overdose or fuck up anyone else's nite...

peace smile.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

Druged up clubs?

nasa shelter

save the robots when it was @octogan

homegrown @the bank

and a definate

Future Shock and Disco 200o

did the post say present clubs?

who cares you can find doped up drag queens at all those places in 93, offering herion to all...

friggen crazy shit

makes factory look like daycare center

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

good going guys - not like we dont have the mayor and nypd breathing down the knecks of all club owners. Its not like they dont use this board for inside info(hint,hint). Dont mean to cause drama but why dont we give them a FREE invite to bring in another raid and next time maybe theyll try and close ALL CLUBS- starting by once again closing at 4 (no more after hours) and then maybe closing them all together. lets use are head guys, lets watch what we say, dont let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch.