Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Drama has a New Home

hey all,

Dave has come up with a solution I think we all might agree on (yeah right, but lets try) and that is to move topics to the drama section when they get to heated. Cool heads will then be able to post in peace and the trouble will go down south, to the new NYC drama section.

The problem with cutting or removing posts has to do mainly with issues pertaining to censorship and becoming a liabilty. Who says who can say what is and what isn't appropriate, or what happens when someone posts about killing everyone in time sq. tommorrow and we miss it and they kill everyone.. who is at fault. But whatever, this will keep the two entities seperate. IF You don't want to hear about it, you no longer have to. Lets move on and get some peaceful & positive vibes going again.

We got a good thing going so let try to keep the bitchin and imposters at bay.

parish

Please give some feedback, we could use it.!

Here's some feedback:

Get the IP's of the imposters and kick their asses off the board.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Actually that might not be too bad of an idea Parish. If you can limit each person to just one username (by checking their IPs) then maybe some of this drama would stop. Otherwise, your other idea sounds great!

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

re: tracing IP's - how about multiple providers, DHCP, multiple connection, computers, yada yada. Yeah, the spook abilities inherent in this net are great, but so are the spoofing/cloaking abilities. Nothing is foolproof to the sufficiently talented fool.

PAX, fools!

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

the IP thing is a great idea ... truthfully - most of this garbage from yesterday was totally instigated by the imposters!

they carefully kept the drama going on both sides ...

also the imposters won't play by the rules re: keeping the drama on the drama board - IMO

peace smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

F*** it leave the Drama - That's part of the board. I'd say remove it if it hurt's somebody. I personally love reading it. Most of the time it's funny and it leads to good topics. I dunno just my $0.02.

------------------

It's all in the music

Cool, cool... the drama is still there for those who love it and away for those who don't.

It does seem like the same person or people do start the problem, you can read into their narrow minded insight, very similar, smells like sabotage...

too paranoid lately.. got to get over it...

parish