Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hex Hectors records STOLEN ...

This past weekend Hex was suppose to spin @ DeJais in Belmar on Sunday for the PANIC party. But was unable to because his records were either lost or stolen in between Boston airport & Newark airport.

AINT THAT SOME SHIT. I'd be fucking flaring if ALL my records were lost or stolen.

Dam, I FEEL FOR YOU HEX

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Yo - That happened to me when I flew to the Ukraine. I had half my records carry on and the other half in cargo. Good thing I only did the one place on Saturday, then 2 days later the rest of my records came, just in time to do the 2 big clubs the following weekend. I hope Hex found them.

Andrew Mendez got his records stolen twice.

------------------

It's all in the music

Don't look at me guys, I did look through them but decided not to take em'.

There were 17 remixes of "Waiting for Tonight" and 6 copies of Maddonna's "Music",

but not one single solitary Binary Finary record. That right there should rule me out.

I left em where i found em. I did see Vic Caldrone in the baggage claim though if that helps.

Paul "DONTLAUGHATZOMBIENATIONCAUSEIFBTREMIXESITIWILLPLAYITATTWILO" Van Dyk

Mute Records - Germany

Originally posted by paulvandyk:

There were 17 remixes of "Waiting for Tonight" and 6 copies of Maddonna's "Music",

but not one single solitary Binary Finary record. That right there should rule me out.

I left em where i found em. I did see Vic Caldrone in the baggage claim though if that helps.

Mute Records - Germany

lost/stolen records isn't funny....but this is....

Originally posted by paulvandyk:

paul i love you, you're classic. and i dont mean your sets either, just your posts here! keep it up, and lemme know if you need any filtered fart sounds. bt's overrated, all i need is some tacobell and i can get you 2 trance anthems within 4 hrs.

Mute Records - Germany

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Relax Relax Relax. He got his record back yesterday. Like all great Aiorports they had lost them . But not to fear my dears. Hex has his Vinyl and will be Spinning his ass off in the Hamptons Sunday @ Life's A Beach with Kristine W. performing "Stronger", "Clubland" and of course Hex's fave sine he mixed it "STAND IN LOVE" See you SUNDAY!!