Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mansion cover charge?

has anyone been there yet on a sat? any idea what the cover is? my friends want to go this sat for their bday. curious to see what they did to the old crobar. we've been starting to get bored with pacha slightly.

i had spoken to their vip promoter and we simply arent going to be there long enough to make it worth it to get a table and bottles. we just want to go for a few hours and check the place out. since they dont have any major names spinning this sat, hopefully the cover will be on the lower end.

• 2 weeks later...

Geeezzz.... why is this place still the talk of the town? It's a lost cause. New Yorkers just wanna dance to House Musik. Fuck all this "buy this table buy this bottle" shit!!! Who gives a Fuck anymore! Im honestly waiting for this place to fold so we can get something with some real "substance" in that building.

Geeezzz.... why is this place still the talk of the town? It's a lost cause. New Yorkers just wanna dance to House Musik. Fuck all this "buy this table buy this bottle" shit!!! Who gives a Fuck anymore! Im honestly waiting for this place to fold so we can get something with some real "substance" in that building.
What do you expect?There are actually still some fucktards out there who are dumb enuff to throw $3,000 away on a table plus another $600+ on a bottle of grey goose why any dumbass would want to do that shit is beyond me,especially with the economy being so fucked up.And most of these people arent "real New Yorkers" anyway because if they were,they'd know that its all about originality and Substance in this city and not the whole miami style "Lets go out and flash our money to everybody" and the whole "Im better than you because I can get into the exclusive places" snotty attitude Who the fuck cares about those people.The 530 west 28th space was good when it was Crobar,but now that its mansion.They can just suck it!!! Nuff Said

+1

What do you expect?There are actually still some fucktards out there who are dumb enuff to throw $3,000 away on a table plus another $600+ on a bottle of grey goose why any dumbass would want to do that shit is beyond me,especially with the economy being so fucked up.And most of these people arent "real New Yorkers" anyway because if they were,they'd know that its all about originality and Substance in this city and not the whole miami style "Lets go out and flash our money to everybody" and the whole "Im better than you because I can get into the exclusive places" snotty attitude Who the fuck cares about those people.The 530 west 28th space was good when it was Crobar,but now that its mansion.They can just suck it!!! Nuff Said

+1

• 2 weeks later...