Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club song of the 2000

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by executress:

Are you for real??? I know you cannot be serious...lol... "do it again" was the most over-rated, commercialized, guito anthem piece a shit ever. - waste of vinyl.

I never liked the song but when it first came out that was the song. I remember 3 AM prime Time when they would play it at the tunnel the place whent nuts. Then the song goes to shits when it gets overplayed, you hear it at your local pubs, and its the 1# song on the top 8 at 8 on KTU. The same thing happen with Zombie Nathion, but that song whent to shits quiker then any other. I admit I liked that song the first week I heard it but they fucked it so bad that the first club I heard it in in may I almost killed the dj.

The new Oscar G track is with a relatively unknown singer named Karen Ramierez, for the Vinyl heads, its the track the goes:

Didn't know I was looking for love till I found youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

SICK SICK TRACK

And my vote for best track of 2000 is (c'mon kids you saw it coming) The Lights by the Underground Sound of Lisbon

My Lexicon and Flash get honorable mention smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

Originally posted by entrepreneur:

it was "do it again" by razor and guidos in 98

in 99 it was 'got the groove' by sm trax

whats THE club song of year 2000??

you know that song was just a remix

the original was a hardcore song by-

UNKNOWN DJ's

of the Netherlands or Germany one of those friggen god forsaken countries

the name of the song was

THE LUNCH

it gets hard but kinda sucks

its on my

DJ Miro CD I got a while back

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro... docmorph.gif

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

The new Oscar G track is with a relatively unknown singer named Karen Ramierez, for the Vinyl heads, its the track the goes:

Didn't know I was looking for love till I found youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

SICK SICK TRACK

And my vote for best track of 2000 is (c'mon kids you saw it coming) The Lights by the Underground Sound of Lisbon

My Lexicon and Flash get honorable mention smile.gif

Ali

Thanks, Sweetie.

The Final Chapter (Mike Malacuso) was the shit earlier in the year.

Trance Revolution (Ritchie Santana) gets me moving as well.

As you can tell tracks incorporate bells and shit always pump me up.

------------------

Take nothing for granted, what goes up doesnt always come down, so catch my ride

Originally posted by jeffkaos:

spente la stelle - emma shaplin

final chapter

kiss - airscape remix (venga boys)

those are MY anthems!

yeah i have to agree with those... and the only one i might have to add is dive into the pool... i think thats what its called

You go Ali.... The Karen Ramirez track.. AC/DC is getting up there for me now. The lights is just so unique...id have to go with that but be yourself really took me the first time i heard it....Howeva...

"Its a balloon filled with the gas known as nitrous oxide....laughing gas.....HE HE HE HE HE HA HA..."

grabbed my balls from the first measure.. smile.gif

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Mel C club anthem?? I mean yeah it's been big, but its a big commercial hit, ready to go big time radio...

The Lizzights!!! WERQ!...Heaven Scent and Darude are both great tracks...But not top's for this year...Flash still works...and the tracks i listed before...

AC DC

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

hmm.... i think club song 2000 would either be kiss by vengaboys or kernkraft by zombie nation (not my personal picks, but just from seeing their popularity) if it were up to me, i'd say BINARY FINARY 2000!!!! amen!

------------------

Follow the little pink elephant.