Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the worst thing a friend ever did to you?

well my flatmate and good mate punched me in the head and gave me a black eye.......having said that we were both v. drunk and was throwing ice cream at him wink.gif

Then a few months later I locked him in his room, I ran down stairs, he pushed me quitehard and my head thru the window.......now I have a scar on the back of my head tongue.gif

oh we were really drunk then too! wink.gif

oh and he is still one of my best mates but when he's drunk I don't quite wind him up so much wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

stab me in the back and stop talking to me after i told her something and she didnt approve of it, so she turned against me...and told everyone...then to make matters worse she decided to become friends and started hanging out with my x b/f.

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 08-31-2000).]

Once when I fell asleep my so called best friend stuck his dick in my mouth and took a picture.

Just kidding my so called best friend slept with my ex after the cocksucker knew how much I loved her anyway I forgave him for that shit cause my motto is bro's before ho's however the cocksucker did it to me again so know were not talking. He's such a piece of shit.

well my roommate and one time BESTEST FRIEND.... was jealous (i guess) of my relationship with my (at the time) boyfriend. Her boyfriend was a prick and she had low self esteem.... Me and her even though we were the best of friends....NEVER EVER discussed our boyfriends (which was pretty sad.. I always wanted to get her out of the relationship she deserved much better treatment) but she would get defensive immediatly at the subject and just put me down. So I gave up. One night me and my boyfriend are in my room and she comes storming in and swings one at him in the face. I had to call the cops and she moved out in a week. Then months later we met up to talk over things and desided we could try to be friends again. (i'm just a stupid moran like that, she really didn't deserve my friendship) well, time had past and I wasn't with my boyfriend. *we broke up three weeks after the incident* and she was just this selfish bitch and I realised she was only hanging out with me to show off. And I was still being the sincere friend I was before, and it bothered me the way she was acting So I cut off all ties and I think its much healthier for me never to talk to her again. Besides everyone of my friends said maybe she had feelings for me other then friendship and that she may have just been jealous of me. I don't know what ever... I don't need her friendship I am fine the way I am. THE END of a very long and boring NOVEL! SORRY GUYS.hahaha

My best friend wasn't there for me at a really hard point in my life . . . nothing i care to explain, but my *bf* (*kisses*) who i wasn't even going out with at that time, was one of three people who actually cared about me . . . and it hurt, cause i had only known him a month or so, and the other person that knew i had known for only a few months, whereas my "best friend" i had known for years . . .

Also had a "friend" who was hooking up w/ my ex while i was still with him . .. i had suspected all along, and asked her if she knew who he was going behind my back with, and she said she'd find out. Turned out it was that lil bitch the whole time. Only time i've ever slapped a girl, it was her, then i threw her outside in the snow w/ a teeshirt on, and no shoes and locked her out (while we were at a friend's house one nite), and told everyone i thought she was in the bathroom or the kitchen. Dumb bitch.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Lets see ...

Screwed my (x)girlfriend

Stole $600 from from my girlfriend

Stole my car

Stole my weed frown.gif

left me in the Bronx

&

thought they could win @ 3 card monte on the corner of 6th Ave & 8th ... And lost all our $ leaving us stuck there for hours upon hours ...

TNB=TRUST NOBODY

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

She fooled around with the guy I was involved with for 5 years, then kept the fact that they were seeing each other a secret. (I had dumped his sorry butt by then, but she didn't want me to know they were togther.)

Actually, it was the BEST THING that ever happened to me. I met the most WONDERFUL MAN 1 month later and my best friend and the jerk are now living together. (And yes I'm still good friends with her...I just wish she would dump the loser's sorry a*s!)

ok you wanna hear something REAL messed up? This girl who I was hanging out with every weekend we'd go clubbin, I find out 4 months after that in the beginning she had somehow stolen my SS#, and went into surgery posing as me! Can you believe that stupid bitch!? The whole time after her surgery she even went away with me to Florida and acted like we were the best if friends! I had found out by a letter sent by a loan agency requesting like $7,000 dollars! I was like WHAT? I called and it all came down to her using MY identity so she could get friggin tits! I confronted her all she could say was I'm really sorry! RIIIGHT... So now she has a warrent out for her arrest and is in BIG trouble for FRAUD! HA the bitch will get what's coming to her! PSycho WEIRD girl that she is! SO THERE's MY STORY! Isn't that nice.

I think that as you mature and get older your perception of who is a FRIEND changes. People I had as friends 4 years ago I would never befriend today.

Also you need to make sure that your definition of friendship and your friends definition are similar.

Once I was hanging with this girl-the minuite we met she started saying things to me like "We are soul friends" and "We will be best friends always" I thought she really meant those things, until one day I met up with her at a club and she was with her OTHER friends-well lets just say she was too busy with them to pay me any attention.

I was very hurt, but through observation soon learned that she says those things to most people she meets if she thinks she can get something from them or they may make her look good or important. I have met many people like that-

I feel sorry for them because they will never experience true love in friendship.