Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manny to the Dodgers?!!

Joe Torre must be lovin' it.....

LETS GO DETROIT!! Finally we got a little help in the pitching department :heart:

Kyle Farnsworth ?.....He stinks. This is the same guy who blamed Joe Torre for his subpar performance and hasnt done shit since. He's another Mota in the making. I hope you got enough Kleenex in store, you are gonna need it.

that was a shocker, the rumor mill had him going to the Marlins

I was kinda skeptical to be honest. The guy makes almost as much as the entire Marlins roster to begin with. The Marlins would only have taken him without having to pay for his monstrous contract AND some assurance they could get him to sign on for a bargain at seasons end. And dont forget, the Marlins are campaigning for a new stadium that the city doesnt wanna pay for...long shot by any stretch of the imagination.

The Dodgers are the winners in this mega deal, they desperately need a big bat in the lineup coz they cant hit for shit. Pirates fared well in the deal coz they got good young players.

I wanna meet the imbecile in the Pirates organization that authorized the deal for Xavier Nady to the Yankees. They got fleeced like a sheep at a slaughterhouse.

Mark Texeira to the Angels might be one of the steals of the season. The guy can flat out hit. The Angels might win the whole damn thing again this year unless they self destruct.

Edited by kaysersoze

No surprise Manny is gone, just surprised they pulled the trigger with the Dodgers. Now the Dodgers have a crowded outfield with kemp, ethier, pierre, jones, and now manny. If Jones weren't making so much money for being such a bum, it wouldn't be so crowded.

Bay is much better then they would have gotten with the Marlins, but they did give up a ton just to get rid of Manny.

Angels are definitely the team to beat now though. We'll see how the next month pans out with the new additions to all the clubs

Kyle Farnsworth ?.....He stinks. This is the same guy who blamed Joe Torre for his subpar performance and hasnt done shit since. He's another Mota in the making. I hope you got enough Kleenex in store, you are gonna need it.

hey it wasn't like our pitching was all that great... we gotta give this guy a try. lol