Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philly suggestions???

yellowgirl

Hey all,

I'm heading up to Philly for the first time then 2nd weekend of March and was hoping some of you Philly-heads can give me some suggestions....as far as clubs are concerned.

I LOVE to dance, so good music is a Must. Be it House, trance, breaks, progressive, I'm in my mid-20s....any help would be great!

=)

-YG

Evolution? Only on a VERY good night, with a good line up. Evolution caters mainly to the college students because you can get in for free with a college ID on certain nights.

The few times that I went there the DJ spinning train wrecked a couple of sets. It was bad.

I would suggest Shampoo (progressive house and trance - good-looking people), Babylon (most similar to the NYC scene), and Motion (if you are into the raver scene).

My hangout is Shampoo, it has several different levels and dance floors, excellent house, then some of the other rooms have different styles of house and sometimes a little discobeat etc. Evolotion is cool, they are open pretty late. I would say those are the best two in philly. Everyone usually goes to Shampoo first then Evolution for after hours. you can give me an e-mail, I can most likely hook you up at Shampoo. tomphilly75@aol.com

You guy's are out of your mind. The only "college" night at Evolution is on Thursday night. Friday and Saturday are 21 and up.

Have you been there on a Fri. or Sat? Both of those nights are slammin. Better than any other party in the city.

------------------

JUST `CAUSE YOU POUR SYRUP ON SHIT,

THAT DON'T MAKE IT PANCAKES!

If you are going to be in Philly the weekend of Mar. 2, definitely check out Transit on Saturday night. They are having a special party, which means it will be packed and will be open til 6am. The crowd is mostly mid-twenties and the music is good.

If you are going to be in Philly the weekend of Mar. 2, definitely check out Transit on Saturday night. They are having a special party, which means it will be packed and will be open til 6am. The crowd is mostly mid-twenties and the music is good.

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by aktive:

EVOLUTION!

def. the place to be in Philly. Let me know when you are coming and I'll hook u up.

[This message has been edited by aktive (edited 02-11-2001).]

do you know if evolution will be 18+ or 21+ on friday march 16th?