Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ibiza advice

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little bit on the WHITE ISLE..........much too much to tell!!!!

If you can, round up your troops & stay in a villa. They are quite amazing & incredibly beautiful to say the least. Ibiza Town is a good place to be, as it has great shops and close to all the clubs...Pacha, Amnesia, Space, Priviledge, El Divino...Also, Base Bar w/Hed Kandi is there & its a great place to hang out before goin out...Another chill out place is KM5...real nice & pretty close by. I wouldn't suggest staying in San Antonio, but defintely go for the pre-parties & sunsets at Cafe Mambo & Del Mar. The Coastline Cafe & my friends that throw the MIAMI night @ Eden have some good things going on here, so don't miss that. AAAHHH! After Hrs are the best on the White Isle...Space, DC10...My favorites!!! There is so much to do in IBIZA, it is definitely a clubbers paradise...Within a few days I was just like a local & more than anything I did not want to leave....theres always next year, as I will return to without a doubt & spend holidays with all the amazing people I met, who will also return!!! Much love to IBIZA from Chicago!!!