Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have an Idea!!!!

Guest zooyorker

Guest zooyorker

We are all always looking for new tracks that are out that are worth having, right?

I know I am.. So whoever is interested, should leave their email address. This way whenever there is track worth buying or downloading we can forward everyone the name..

mine is zooyorker@aol.com

post your email address and then put everyones on your forward list

------------------

Dreams that come true...Can be just as unsettling as those that don't!!

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

i know what your up to ... pretty slick, i'll bite , pepe5@home.com

So I'm not the only one who caught that join-my-mailing-list-and-i'll-add-more-spam-to-your-inbox ploy?

Good deal.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiiiiight..

What kind of tracks are we talkin about here.. If its worth it for me, maybe I'll be down..

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif