Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the hottest newest vocal songs out right now?????

imcd7671

Originally posted by billyfromboston:

why dont u look at my thread "PHAT VOCALS" .... that was the purpose of it lol

a couple new ones...

Da Buzz - I wanna love u (Hex Hector)

ummm cant think of any others at the moment

I thought it was "Let me Love You".

Phat song cwm17.gif

the phattest two vocals out right now without a doubt are "stranger in my house" -tamia (hex hector mix) and "still waiting" - aubrey (hex hector mix)... and also "i wanna love you tonight" - da buzz (hex hector mix.. that just proves again that hex is the fuckin man forever!

Originally posted by a-tip:

no where for a while.... maybe after new years... i have them

Bah..

Those tracks have been around for a couple weeks already..

There not even that good..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

Originally posted by tranza:

Bah..

Those tracks have been around for a couple weeks already..

There not even that good..

...bah?? what the fuck do you like traza? you fuckin poser.. always talkin shit on the board.. always gotts throw your two cents in... so what hex just finished them a couple weeks ago.. you know you dont have them.. you wish.. oh maybe you have the buzz cuz all the leaks put it on napster.. but you wish you even heard aubrey.. you think your the shit but you aint homothug. go back to your faggot record store and jerk off punk...nuff said.. your a waist of finger movement

Originally posted by a-tip:

LMAO!

Aww, whats the matter?? Do you feel like you have some kind of power because you have a couple unreleased tracks?? Believe me buddy, you were not the frst person to have those beat Hex Hector remixes.. Far from the first..

Why would you post, You wont be able to find them till after new years, " BUT I HAVE THEM " ?? No one gives a shit if you have them or not.. If you werent willing to send them out, why would you post " I HAVE THEM " ?? To feel like the man, but lemme tell you something, your far from the man..

This music board is to give your personal opinions on music.. You stated yours, and I stated mine.. Stop crying cause I said those WACK tracks were WACK.. You dont like my posts, dont read em..

So dont be mad cause I blew up the spot, tough guy..

------------------

Look At All The Lonely People.. Where Do They All Come From..

i said it before and ill say it again. why do you people think your cool if you hear a song before anyone else does. i took a shit before you guys this morning at 5am, am i cool now?

your just a bunch of douche bags, dont you have anything more important to stress about.