Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

ive resurrected this thread once or twice...yeah...but i dont want it to top the mammoth bbq thread...mad respect for that insane night/morning..lol :o

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

I am going to be in the house for sure on Saturday for Ferry. It doesn't matter iif rains, if there is a hurricane coming.....wait we're not in hurricane season...lol ;D 8)

Guest JMT

Ooopps I forgot one thing, hey John you coming for Ferry on Saturday. Whats up?

ill be there buddy. probably bringing some "civilian" (non CJ) peeps with me too.

I am going to be in the house for sure on Saturday for Ferry. It doesn't matter iif rains, if there is a hurricane coming.....wait we're not in hurricane season...lol ;D 8)

Level, we are expecting a snow storm this Saturday. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Coach we'll make it so sticky-ichy that your going to have a hard time trying to wash your hands. Its going to feel like crazy glue is on your fingers. So Diego your getting to Space early it seems. I am planning to get there around 12:30 - 1:00 am. So till what tim your planning to stay are you going an afterhours thang or your leaving early to get rest for Nikki's on Sunday.

Guest ddg

well...i just found out that i dont work on sunday or monday..so depending on the night at space, i will either stay late or not...but i want to go to nikkis on sunday (but thats still up in the air) and most def i will be going to mias on monday for markus..... ::)

Guest JMT

damn, the air and sea show is this weekend too. i really like seeing that shit but with Ferry on sat that might not be possible.

Guest LeVeL

Well John I am going to the Air and sea show on Sunday and I am going to go see Ferry. Stop being a wuss John, you can do it buddy.

Guest JMT

Well John I am going to the Air and sea show on Sunday and I am going to go see Ferry. Stop being a wuss John, you can do it buddy.

man how are you going to get up that early after ferry? it gets f-ing packed down there hours before the show starts.