Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren at Nerve!

CrzyC1414779017

This was THE highlight of my WMC!!! :o

BIG thank you to Eddy for introducing me to the man that makes me so happy!!! His set was absolutely amazing last night at Nerve. I couldnt stop dancing and my feet are paying for it now. This was the ONE party I was most looking forward to during conference and I was not disappointed at all. ;D ;D ;D

Jon, thanks for bringing in Nick...you should do it more often. ;)

Guest trancelator

let me rub it in a little more.....NICK WARREN KICKED ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :o 8)

shoulda been there, dude! ;):P

Nerve had one of the better lineups this WMC. Digweed, Howells, Vasquez, Tommie, Zabiela, Burridge, Seaman, Infusion and Warren...what more could you ask for? ;D

Nerve had one of the better lineups this WMC.  Digweed, Howells, Vasquez, Tommie, Zabiela, Burridge, Seaman, Infusion and Warren...what more could you ask for? ;D

truly. very impressive, cant believe i didnt get to go to any....my only solace is that they all will be in NYC at one point or another within the next few months. 8) Last time Nick Warren was here he really blew me away.

truly.  very impressive, cant believe i didnt get to go to any....my only solace is that they all will be in NYC at one point or another within the next few months.   8) Last time Nick Warren was here he really blew me away.

Dont forget about the SAW party on Sunday!! The sound system rocks I love that place.

let me rub it in a little more.....NICK WARREN KICKED ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :o 8)

shoulda been there, dude! ;):P

well when Nick AND Jody Perform live here in NYC on May 7th Im gonna rub it in your face too, especially if I get my way and am able to do something special for the CJ NY site when WoW is here. Dimaggio, ill speak to you about this later... 8)

well when Nick AND Jody Perform live here in NYC on May 7th Im gonna rub it in your face too, especially if I get my way and am able to do something special for the CJ NY site when WoW is here.  Dimaggio, ill speak to you about this later... 8)

grrr.....

my b-day is May 5th---cinco de mayo (biggest party day of the year)! i'll be shit-faced on May 7th, in the corner of some mexican restaurant, just like every year. ;D

Guest trancelator

we're there 4 sure!  8)  

Kick ass! I'm long overdue to go clubbing in NYC. Now I just need to make sure I get out of the wedding reception in time to go see Seaman. 8)

Kick ass!  I'm long overdue to go clubbing in NYC.  Now I just need to make sure I get out of the wedding reception in time to go see Seaman. 8)

oh dont worry. Seaman wont be on until at least 1am. Im sure you'll have plenty of time. You dont have to get there early

Guest ramon

I can't believe not one of you mentioned Holden @ Nerve .. he was great and it was nice to finally see him dj he did a great job setting the stage for warren and played some great music.

I can't believe not one of you mentioned Holden @ Nerve .. he was great and it was nice to finally see him dj he did a great job setting the stage for warren and played some great music.

how old is he? isnt he 20 or 21? great achievments for that age....

i mentioned holden in another thread. he's a fantastic producer, but he needs to work on his dj skills. but it was great to be able to see him in person.

Sorry but James didnt do it for me until the VERY end. His style was too sleepy for me only having 3 hours sleep in the last few days!

EV, please keep me filled in on dates. I may have to plan a trip to see you!!! ;D

FIRST of all you do have to plan that trip, i made that clear to you on the dance floor.

Secondly just keep checking the CJ ny site for events. while there are too many to list, obv, some of the best are always on the NY forum.

like may 7th!

Guest jcbliss

nick was simply amazing! did anyone notice that from 10-1am it was Dave Seaman and myself playing back to back? Dave fucking rocked big time! Nick was great though - definitely the highlight set of the entire week! Thanks for all your support guys!

Jon

nick was simply amazing! did anyone notice that from 10-1am it was Dave Seaman and myself playing back to back? Dave fucking rocked big time! Nick was great though - definitely the highlight set of the entire week! Thanks for all your support guys!

Jon

;D ;D ;Dbad ass!!! myself and my buddy did notice, that was pretty cool! good to see you on the forums! it was your b-day the other night, right?

Jon

You guys threw some killer parties this conference!!!

Great job Jon!!!