Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only two more days!!!

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest LISALOCA

Only two more days until we lose ourselves into a Trance!!!

I can't wait to see evrybody once again at Space.....we're going to have a great time...Matt hopefully I'll track you down with your whistle. Carissa hit me up on the cell....I also wrote to Diego for Ambassador. What time is everyone planning to get there..to Space?

Renzo, you are too funny. I can always count on you to have my back. ;)

Lisa, I will call you as soon as we have def plans as to what time we will be at the hotel. Are you staying there as well?

So far my plan is to get off work at noon, head to LAP's place pick her up, head to the CJ office to pick up my shirt and then go to Nikkis...after that its anybodys guess!!!

GAME ON!!!!

See you guys at Opium for Ferry and Markus and Armin at Mansion, thats all im attending, Luis the Tyrant is gonna overflow space to the max, so fuck that, Tiesto and PVD will be back in the summer time, and at that time, only 21 and up are allowed in!!!

See you guys at Opium for Ferry and Markus and Armin at Mansion, thats all im attending, Luis the Tyrant is gonna overflow space to the max, so fuck that, Tiesto and PVD will be back in the summer time, and at that time, only 21 and up are allowed in!!!

Good call. Unfortunately we haven't seen Tiesto since Ibiza and I think we need to get back... Hopefully the 18+ crowd isn't TOO bad... (it was very undesirable for PVD this past weekend in NYC)

Guest LeVeL

You people have to stop complaining about the 18 and over crowd: and just enjoy yourselves this weekend, this is gonna show off what kind of impact Dance music has on the music industry.

Guest duckster34

I saw on the SPACE website that for the entire WMC it is going to be 21+ they are only selling the passport pass for 3 days to 21+.

Does anyone know how much it is for only one night instead of buying the three day pass?

[shadow=red,left,300]I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!![/shadow]

Loca we are going to have a trip!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully I can finally meet the rest of the CJ click ;)

Guest duckster34
Am I the only one not looking forward to all Trance events?

How said it's just trance? Oscar G is going to be tearing it up in the terrace. :o :o

Guest LISALOCA

I'm looking foward to PVD hopefully Oscar doesn't let me down like that other weekend that he was just horrible. >:(

Listen, If Oscar goes down I'll jump behind the tables and throw some nasty shit..."Bianca, want to be a DJ!" :P I'm sure the CJ peeps will support me. ;)

I can't wait to see Carisa, and Bling, Zero, Poison Ivy, Mimi(if i can catch her), Levelistic (havn't even hung out with you yet), Diego, Pod, Biz, Renzo(got to meet you), and Koky...and the rest that follow!