Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN oscar g and Space lineup..

V. Barbarino

Og if you spin on the patio while pvd is cheesing up the main room, i will loose much respect for you. See nyc djs would just say no. They don't ever sell out to some trance dj who takes their home decks over. They have balls and won't be ridiculed by some trancer and his glowstick drugged up crowd.

Do me a favor, and tell your boy spacious, NO I WON'T SPIN! You think JP or EM or DT or JR would ever go for this????

Nope, and they make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, you know what they make, so why sell out for the young kiddies?

let ralph spin, and save your rep....

lol @ saleen

whats he supposed to do? his booking agency is PAM (which is putting on the night)...and whats wrong with playing the terrace? he has a good opportunity to convert some tranceheads that will be there to see PVD to some good house music...

;)

i agree 100%. and for those of us who love trance and love house, it'll be night to remember.

saleen, since your idea of "respect" is so freakin distorted, i doubt anyone will care if they lose your respect.

answer this question and you'll see why i posted this.

would the huge name jocks in nyc do this?

oscar doesn't need to spin and play second fiddle at his OWN CLUB...

Why do you think JP isn't doing the space night? he won't spin with anyone else... Would jr do this? i think not!

pllllease. any given night at major clubs like crobar and avalon there is hip hop blasting from other rooms (we dont have terraces so other rooms are comparable)....if hip hop can be there, than oscar can be on a terrace.

Guest joeygk
pllllease.  any given night at major clubs like crobar and avalon there is hip hop blasting from other rooms (we dont have terraces so other rooms are comparable)....if hip hop can be there, than oscar can be on a terrace.  

that's not what Nick is saying --- He's saying Oscar G is a superstar dj and deserves top billing and shouldn't be but on the backburner at his own club for anyone --- especially for a fairy trance dj - let someone else do it.  ;D

Guest joeygk
blah blah blah blah

Oscar's music speaks for itself.... who cares where he spins and what cheeze is being laid in the main room...

*LOL --- is that you hot ass?

that's not what Nick is saying --- He's saying Oscar G is a superstar dj and deserves top billing and shouldn't be but on the backburner at his own club for anyone --- especially for a fairy trance dj - let someone else do it.  ;D

ding ding ding we have a winner.. this is exactly what i'm saying.. problem is oscar is too nice to say to lp "fuck you i'm not playing"

For the rest of yous, would aerosmith be forced to play the smaller room, while Clay Akien was the headliner?

ding ding ding we have a winner.. this is exactly what i'm saying.. problem is oscar is too nice to say to lp "fuck you i'm not playing"

For the rest of yous, would aerosmith be forced to play the smaller room, while Clay Akien was the headliner?

haha. you two are perfect for each other! seriously, i think its a plutonic match made in heaven. i think you should have your own section in the forums here where you can rant, complain, and make fun of people!

Guest r3nz0

haha.  you two are perfect for each other!  seriously, i think its a plutonic match made in heaven.  i think you should have your own section in the forums here where you can rant, complain, and make fun of people!  

I think you meant "platonic." :P;)

Guest joeygk
 i think you should have your own section in the forums here where you can rant, complain, and make fun of people!  

Don't front playa -- you're just as big a whiney bitch as the rest of us -- don't make me dig up all the threads on your less than objective comments on Lot 61, The Roxy, Johnathan Peters, Sound Factory, and doormat ravers. ;) ;) ;D

Guest r3nz0

oh man!  thank you!  I've been screwing that up for awhile.  im humbled.  i feel like saleen :-[ :'(

LOL ;)

Guest ramon

no

its fuckin conference .. things are supposed to be retarded .. i'll be there and im sure there will be some bombs dropped :)

para los rumbers on teh terrace will be a great way to kick off sautrday.

its fuckin conference .. things are supposed to be retarded .. i'll be there and im sure there will be some bombs dropped :)

para los rumbers on teh terrace will be a great way to kick off sautrday.

wmc is the best time to stand up and say "i'm one of the top djs in he world and i refuse to work along side the cheese.." ;)